Bf Is A Jerk

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ladytigress
Loyal

Bf Is A Jerk

Post by ladytigress » Sat Feb 01, 2003 2:42 pm

my bf has been acting weird he'll say ill call u back and never do, i alwayz end up callin him back. he claims hes busy which i dont think he is, he gets mad when my line is busy i said now u know how it feels. i feel like hes ignoring me, he didnt call me back last nite. now hes barely sayin i luv u to me, plus he said this is a "serious relationship" and he said ill make it work. he wanted me to move in w/him now i dont know whats ur advice?

She
Veteran

Re: Bf Is A Jerk

Post by She » Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:16 pm

He said YOU'LL make it work?

Has he been informed that there are TWO parties in a relationship, and both need to work to make it work? If he's not willing to work for you, dump his lazy ass. He IS a jerk. Tell him, and if he still won't do anything, you deserve much better.

Good luck dear.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy » Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:36 pm

I beleive ithis is a sign of him lossing his intrest in you. Talk to him, tell him this is a 2 person relationship, and its not just your job to make it work. DO NOT move in with him. At least till you two have a equal realationships with eachother. u move in w/ him, he's gonna use you so bad......
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky » Sat Feb 01, 2003 5:54 pm

i think he isent worth it!!!

Besides he said YOU would work it out by moving in with him???? NO WAY he isent worth shit...
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:30 pm

i agree with all of them :)

in a relationship theres 2 people not 1. both of them have to be willing to devote time toward eachother. if he says hell call you back and never does, hes probably not going to call you untill he gets bored. some guys just like knowing they can control a girl. which isnt right. as for you moving in with him, your young he isnt wasnt he like 20 or something? eh i forgot lol anyways you have your whole life ahead of you. dont waste it on someone who cant even re3turn your phone calls. i say you leave him and find someone who can treat you right. :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

ladytigress
Loyal

Post by ladytigress » Sat Feb 01, 2003 8:39 pm

i said HE'LL MAKE IT WORK not me...im just tired of his shit i cant believe he did this 2 me.

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn » Sat Feb 01, 2003 9:36 pm

well, if he said hell make it work, you need to ask him how come hes not trying to make things better between you two.

and sorry bout the misunderstanding
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]