Help!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Help!

Post by iHEAVENn » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:36 pm

:( ok i hope youll be okay though. ill pray for you and keep you in my thoughts :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:42 pm

Thanx barleyhangingon. I really am happy that u r praying 4 me
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:47 pm

You will be in my personal prayers and a special intention in the prayers we say daily at school (i goto a catholic high schoo)

-May GOD BLESS you and be with you through this hardship and help you see the light-

-FiZz :unsure:
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover » Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:51 pm

Thanx FiZz. I know that all I've been saying 2 day, but thats all I can say 2 every 1's kindness. :D
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.

faith
Veteran

Post by faith » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:47 pm

hun, i was just reading all the posts and i know this sounds korny but i hoenstly dont think that running away is the right thing to do. at least you could go to a freinds house and not tell ur parents. i mean that isnt good but it is better then sleeping under a bridge. u wanna hurt ur parents right? u wanna see if they care and will come look 4 u right? well honestly they care, maybe they dont show it or say it, but i KNOW they do. just like i care about u and i dont even know u. i can tell by ur postings that u have soooooo much to live for. think about it in the long run. do u wanna grow up and have a family? put ur dream job into action? just think about it....ur hurting urself too if u runaway. ur safty, health, and over all well-being is in danger. u dont wanna die its . u have a choice to live or die. i would choose life. e-mail me at chchfoster@aol.com
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Post by lil_angel_lover » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:25 pm

Okay I will sooner or later.