My First Day in Helping Teens

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sandy12110

My First Day in Helping Teens

Post by Sandy12110 »

After so many visits to this page, I decided to post my feelings. It's being a while since I started hiding from the world. I bearly have friends here. Most of the time I spend at home alone. Feeling really lost. I wish there's someone to talk or hang out sometimes. At the very beginning, I thought it was a home sickness. But I didn't feel like to talk to my family and still I don't talk with them much. I don't want them to worry about me. Most of the time I can't put myself together. Then I decided to go more public. It turned out to be a total disaster. I am not a person who talks much unless the background is comfortable with me. If I talk I would say something really stupid and mess up the whole situation. Although someone had an interest in me, that will long only for 2 weeks max. There are so many restless nights with lots of meaningless dreams, uncomfortable and thoughtless moments, feel hot even the coldest day in winter and much more. I'm afraid my condition will affect on my studies. It was so far. What I really worry is about my future. Right now I'm blanked with thoughts how to end this post. Anyway, that's it for today. Hope writing here how I feel will help me. Because I am more comfortable with writing than talking. :) :) :)
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: My First Day in Helping Teens

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Welcome to HelpingTeens, and I'm so sorry it took so long to get to your post. I'm Erin, and while I'm not here much, I did start coming to HT when I was thirteen/fourteen, and it's been such an amazing help for so many years now for me. Keep writing, someone will answer eventually, you will be heard and validated, just may take awhile.