New And Needing Support

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
kindkate

New And Needing Support

Post by kindkate »

I am new here. I joined because my therapist said it would be good for me to join so I have a place to go to talk to people when I can not get in to see her. I just lost a friend who was more like a brother or my own child. I have been abused and live with depression and psychosis daily panic attacks and fleabites. I am sort of a loner on the outside world because I feel my issues make me a freak of some sort or that people will shun me because of the things I deal with. I am really looking for people who understand me and that I can relate to and they can relate to me. Hope this is the place I can find that.
I will remember everything forever!
Michie
Veteran

Re: New And Needing Support

Post by Michie »

Hey Kate,

I hope those of us in the forum will be able to help you! A lot of us have different experiences, so it is good that we can share our bad, and our good things. I find it tough sometimes to have a therapy appointment only once a week, because the rest of the time we are alone with our thoughts and our problems.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!