As We Get Closer To The Mountain Top!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

As We Get Closer To The Mountain Top!

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hello! :)

I hope you're having a dandy day!

As we get closer to the mountain top - the air gets thinner. It's harder to breathe. It's harder to move. Your mind - your muscles - your everything - struggle like never before. And so it is when we are breaking free from bad habits - bad thoughts - bad things. IF you are NOT having an especially bad time - after doing so well [Climbing YOUR 'mountain'] I would have to wonder how successful you've really been. The FACT that you are struggling and confused and being lead to believe that maybe it's time to give up tells ME that you are closer to the mountain top than you have ever been.

SO HOLD ON TIGHT!

Have FAITH in all that's GOOD.

And KNOW in your heart that YOU are well on your way to having a much better life!!

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig! :)
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: As We Get Closer To The Mountain Top!

Post by Barbies are Evil »

You know it makes perfect sense to me that you would be the one signing in randomly to post encouraging posts. Nice to see you Craig and nice to see you haven't changed one bit. There is still faith to be had in humanity and you exemplify exactly why.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Here here. Totally agree.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Barbies are Evil wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 pm You know it makes perfect sense to me that you would be the one signing in randomly to post encouraging posts. Nice to see you Craig and nice to see you haven't changed one bit. There is still faith to be had in humanity and you exemplify exactly why.
Hello 'Barbies are NO LONGER Evil! :)

I hope life is treating you well.

Thank you VERY much for that wonderful reply. It was extraordinarily kind. I get very little in the way of positive feedback - so it matters a LOT when I do. And I appreciate it. It reminds me that I'm probably on the right path insofar as 'how one should treat people' is concerned. It's not always easy though - as you know. There seems to be an awful lot of unpleasant people in the world.

GREAT BIG HUG
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

OverDrive wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 am Here here. Totally agree.
Hi Adam! :D

I hope 'fatherhood' isn't wearing you out!

And I hope that your kids will [eventually] realize just how blessed they have been to have someone like you to call 'dad'.

I appreciate the fact that you have never given up on HelpingTeens. It's just one of those things that needs to be!

GREAT BIG HUG