sister and best friends dating...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

sister and best friends dating...

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

My boyfriends best friend James has recently started dating my boyfriends sister Kristen. My boyfriend hates it. James asked him originally if he could date her and my boyfriend told him no, he didn't approve and its either their friendship or his sister. Well to hell with friendships these days because he went for her.

But the thing is is this is starting to effect our relationship. We get in fights all the time now because of it. My boyfriend hates the idea, he hates everything that is happening but he doesn't do anything about it. He complains to me all the time, but won't do anything. I hate James, he's a terrible lying cheating bastard that has no right to date Kristen... Brad (my boyfriend) knows how James is with girls.. how he likes to fuck them over and talk about it with all of his friends.. which is way he doesn't want Kristen dating him.

Well I tell him to stop being a pussy about the situation and to take control of things that he doesn't like.. we argue. He said that "they will just break up anyway so I'm just waiting". I thought I was dating a man.. not a fucking pussy. He still acts the same around James.. still they go to the gym together and workout and he still talks to him. He's pretending like nothing is wrong and that its ok for James to just walk all over him... even though it really is hurting him.

I've tried to stay out of the situation, but I think I'm going to have to get involved and actually say something because this is really making my blood boil seeing someone I love get walked all over and be hurt...
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: sister and best friends dating...

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Maybe your boyfriend doesnt think its his place to really say something.......he said his opinion, it happened anyway, so maybe he doesn't want to get involved anymore, so he's venting to the only person he can vent to.....you. Do something about it if you wish, but know what your getting yourself into.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Nikki
Veteran

Re: sister and best friends dating...

Post by Nikki »

just tell him to stop whining! I know you may have tried to do that, and your situation would definitly piss me off too!!! Argh!! But yea, next time he starts a conversation about it just tell him firm: "either you talk to your sister about it or you stop whining coz it won't change a thing"...

There's not much you can do about it yourself, it's about the 3 of them, and even not, only the 2 of them (the ones who are dating), and normally I'd consider this situation "not your bf's business", but as he's getting involved in it, try and push him to go further or stop him from doing anything at all. Easy to say, huh? I know.. Sorry I can't really help..
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...