Why Did I Say Goodbye

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SammiySammiy
Loyal

Why Did I Say Goodbye

Post by SammiySammiy »

[center][center] Okayy i had this wounderful boyfriend Caleb.[/center][/center]

[center][center]well the first month we were together went wounderfuly[/center][/center]

[center][center]second month i told him i loved him for the first time[/center][/center]

[center][center]he said itbackw ith a smile[/center][/center]

[center][center]third month we spend eveyr second together[/center][/center]

[center][center]fourth month i was moving and he told me not to go cause hell miss me to darn much.[/center][/center]

[center][center]-that he didnt wanna let me go. first time we made out. [/center][/center]

[center][center]fifth month i was fallling head over heels for him and two days after our five month anivercery [/center][/center]

[center][center]i ended it. i told him "i didnt want a boyfriend anymore"[/center][/center]

[center][center]he cried. i cried.[/center][/center]

[center][center]he did myth i went to cutting. he moved on while i watched in misery. [/center][/center]

[center][center]uhh why does relashinships have to end os abdly. [/center][/center]

[center][center]i wihs for anything i could take it back to just say im sorry and vanish it you know[/center][/center]

[center][center]wbut he stoped i stoped. and now were friends. he kissed me the other day. [/center][/center]

[center][center]i felt magical. like i could fly again. but that was it[/center][/center]

[center][center]i just wish he could give me another chance[/center][/center]
"Spit me up and throw away the key, your never take the life outta me"
Mdawg23
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Why Did I Say Goodbye

Post by Mdawg23 »

Relationships will come and go. Even though it might not seem like it now, you will have many more relationships I bet. Keep your head up. There are other guys out there for you. We all learn from our relationships, so if you feel like there is something you should have done differently, you will know for next time not do it or what to improve on. Have you tried talking to him about seeing each other again?
Matt, Moderator of www.helpingteens.org

"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world

" With hope I built character... with character I built respect.... with respect I built pride... with pride I finally built MYSELF... and with all that built I realized... I matter."

Written in 2011 by Victor S., Age 16 --- Arizona
SammiySammiy
Loyal

Post by SammiySammiy »

yes i did and for a while we were bestfriends and it was great like before we dated but he kissed me and it changed i felt my feeligns coem back and he said he didnt want the relashinship again. so it ended before it started again
AlaaAbuali
Loyal

Post by AlaaAbuali »

Hey Sammiy,

There is a part that I think you didn't explain clearly, you said in the fourth month you were moving, and then you didn't, you didn't move because he asked you to stay, so you stayed? And also I don't understand why you broke up with him if you were madly in love with each other? Why did you end it? And as soon as your regretted it afterwards, why didn't you apologize and try to have him back, and why did you wait for sometime?

Look cutting is never the solution for anything. People usually say it relieves the pain,but actually it doesn't, it causes more pain, to you while doing it, and afterwards, and when you look at your self in the mirror, and you just see all those scars, this disfigured person, so you're left with nothing but the person you've come to look like, and your problems and the pain inside of you, so it just adds to the problem, but doesn't fix it, and doesn't make it any better. And what did it accomplish, cutting? Did it help you get him back? Did it help you feel better? Did it ease the pain? No it didn't.

If you really love each other, you'll get back together, and he'll forgive you, and he'll have you back. Have you moved or are you still living in the same place? And for now, at least you still have him as a friend, you still have him as a part of your life, no matter what part it is, he's still there, at least you didn't completely break off contact, you still get to see him and be with him and talk to him. And time heals the pain, but most definitely not cutting and hurting yourself, so by time, you might grow closer again, and then you might get back together. Just give it time, and if you really do love him, then you'll be patient about this, and patient on him till he decides he's ready to take you back.

And meaning that he kissed you the other day, means that he still feels something for you, but maybe he's not yet ready to make a serious commitment like before, or an actual move or a step forward. So just wait, and be patient.

Please update me if anything new happened. I'm here for you. Oh and please try to clear up some of the info that wasn't very clear, that which I asked you about. Thankyou
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><strong class='bbc'>Alaa Abuali[/b]
SammiySammiy
Loyal

Post by SammiySammiy »

Alaa Abuali- in the fourth month i was suposed ot move to florida. my moms boyfriend wanted ot move and it was two weeks before the day we were supoed to move but they broke up and we didnt move. and i broke up with him because im very indepented i was starting to become dependent and ive seen my momms get hurt over and over again and it scared me. and i did try to get him back i said sorry i tried eveyrhting but. . . he found someone new. thing he didnt know was she cheated on him. and cutting actually did help. believe it or not it did. i was weak and i was chanigng loosing who i was cutting was the breaking point and i found who i was before. im good not i dont do it anymore but if i wouldnt of do it i wouldnt been here today in the amazing state i am. cutting made me think clearly. cause for the few mins the pain was unbearable i could feel wihtout hurting i could cry wihtout being sad and i could think wihtout him showing up. it was my soultion to alot. but looking at my scars makes me disuted. but most of my scars are hiddin on my legs and ankles so no one sees i barley see them so the worst are invisable to eyes