Currently In No Relationship

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Lacey

Currently In No Relationship

Post by Lacey »

Hi!

So it seems like all of my friends have a boyfriend or a girlfriend & it's like I'm the only one who doesn't. They always ask me if I have a boyfriend & it kinda pisses me off cuz they know I don't have one. I know they are just teasing around but at the end of the day, I sometimes feel as if something's wrong with me just cuz I don't have a boyfriend.

What do I do?

Some advice would be deeply appreciated:)

Lacey
Zelophobia
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Currently In No Relationship

Post by Zelophobia »

Hey there,

There is nothing wrong with you! Some of us just find our "soul mates" early in life. If you don't appreciate their teasing, you should let them know. They might think it's fun and games, but to you, it's definitely something that is hitting a touchy spot. Communication is important, so let them know how you feel. Now, a boyfriend just isn't going to fall from the sky into your heart. Stop searching! Let those guys come to you, but never settle for anything or anyone you don't deserve. Just come to terms with being single! There are lots of great things about being single!