Hardcore Crushin

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Tjclay98

Hardcore Crushin

Post by Tjclay98 »

When i was 12 i move to a different a state and basically had to start over as far as rep. goes. But basically and important factor was that the school would have these friday night dances, where i first saw HER. One look her and i said ,i want to make her mine. Problem is back them my mom made me wear a tucked in collar shirt . So basically on the outside i was dressed as a nerd,and i made a thug approach to her. Fast foward to when i was thirteen and had partaily gotten ride of my nerd rep. I was tell one of my friends about her and i show him her facebook . So he took it upon himself to add her and tell her that i liked her. To make a very detail post short, ive liked this girl for over 2 years now, should i try to talk to her even though she probably doesnt even like or think about me, or should i move on
rlliz

Re: Hardcore Crushin

Post by rlliz »

It doesn't hurt to try. But, if your friend already told her that you like her she might feel a little overwhelmed. Just try to make small talk with her and talk to her as if she's just a friend. And never say never, maybe she has thought about you before especially since you said your friend revealed that you like her.
rayray11796

Re: Hardcore Crushin

Post by rayray11796 »

I hope u got this worked out.... If u wanna msg me u can don't be afraid to I'm always here to talk to