Femalesss

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Gamonthefish2k

Femalesss

Post by Gamonthefish2k »

Hey Males and Females, I've got this thingy for this female and I've gone out with her Before but one of my "friends" walked up to her and falsely told her i had used her.. we didn't exactly break up that year ago.. but we didn't really talk till 6 months ago even if that was just, "Hi, Bye" and this year I realized.. I loved that girl... and now i want her back... she is only in my Math Class ... ;o Help Pls   :nuke: If any females have advice please share and also I get Wayyy nervous in-front of females when asking them out.. one was literally Telling me to ask her out already and i was still choking.Please help
TheSleepingDead

Re: Femalesss

Post by TheSleepingDead »

Why not ask her out indirectly (text or something?) , with an apology and an explenation of course (an explenation about the using thing and about why you didn't tell her in person). Do it a way that will make her smile, maybe laugh as well. Maybe she feels the same? She's probably waiting for an apology and an explenation.. I would be. Hope this helps? I'm shit at relationship advice. I don't know why I'm in this section either..
John8
Dedicated

Re: Femalesss

Post by John8 »

Ask her out through text or chat. Or you could practice what you're going to say in person when you ask her out.