Disfunctional-functional

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Disfunctional-functional

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

IM SERIOUS! MY FAMILY HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST DISFUNCTIONAL-FUNCTIONAL FAMILY EVER!

Lets start with my sister. She's your classic out cast drop out. although she finally got her degree after my mom made her (so she could got to college and become some thing) she got pregnant. :wacko: My mom met my sister's dad when she was 15, and got pregnant.

My brother- my mom met another guy (who was sorta mentally handicapped) and didn't waist time getting in bed with him either. He was very abusive to my mom and nearly killed her six times. My mom remembers hiding from him a few times, knowing she was going to die.

After that, my mom met this new character, my dad- my dad was in the navy, and had been a hero when he saved a little girl from a plane crash. My mom got married, and then got pregnant, thinking it was only one child the entire time. my mom had a ceasarian section, and found me along with my brother. the doctors found it odd that they did see me on that camera thing, or my heart beat (Miracle baby). well, we were your all american happy family, when my HORNY A** mom went to screwed like 20 guys (literally!). when my dad found out, my mom tried to hide from her problems. she picked us from school in the middle of the day and said we were going to visit grandma. naturally, since it was only a visit, i left all my possesions behind, including my friends. when we went to visit grandma, we visited for 2 years. we rented a home for another 2, and we now live in a trailer we own for 4 years. i did make new friends.

MY MOM- my mom is a whore.(seriously) she will screw man she knows for 2 hours. my mom racked in some nasty people doing so. Dwayne was the worst because he was very abusive physically and verbally. my mom decided to hook up with him because he had some fabulous job, and we needed the money, however after a few months, he was fired. he never went back to work. dwayne drank alot, Windsor mostly (whiskey). when we ran out of spending money, the f*cker took the money he was supposed to use to go pay our bills, and got drunk. so then we were in even more finacial trouble, there was a drunk, abusive fat guy on our couch 24/7, and we were about to lose our home. my mom stayed with him for 3 years guys.

NOW- my mom did finally get her act together though. she dumped Dwayne, and married a really great guy.

however- my sister is pregnant and is going to marry this red neck. my brother jason, (the one with the mentally retarded dad. jasons retarded too) wants to be a red neck.

my brother matt (my twin), i swear is going to grow up to either be Martha Stewart or a transvesty.

me- im going to grow up to be the sexiest gay guy ever. (lol, shut up). im going to have to announce to my mom that she's going to have to fight for custody between my dad and me (cuz i dont want to live with her any more).

fairy tale ending or not, im out of here.

i know it's more of a biography than any thing else.

but heres the thing. people actually ENVY our family!!!

oh yeah, im super smart too, so thats my mask.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Re: Disfunctional-functional

Post by Shwynsh »

Wow- Your mom sounds like shes NOT very responsible, and she seriously should get her act together, though I doubt that will happen after all these years. Just concentrate on getting out of there and YOUR OWN LIFE, leaving whatever you want to leave behind, behind. You can always start over.

And ALL gay guys are sexy :P

If you need to talk, I'm here-
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Re: Disfunctional-functional

Post by Bleeding~Hero »

gosh, im really going to miss my dog back home.

she's so cute, she thinks shes half cat, half human.

she tries to sit at the table with us in one of our chairs, and crawling under our furniture. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(