Jobs/making money

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

MissRainbow_x

Jobs/making money

Post by MissRainbow_x »

My dad has been unwell for a while, but his work was still paying him full-pay for six months. But now that it's over they're cutting the pay in half. And I don't know what we're going to do. My mum doesn't really have a job, but she used to be a librarian and has a translating website, which she hasn't used in a while. I have been trying to sell craft items, but I keep stressing myself out and changing my mind.

Soon enough we're not going to have a lot of money, so what can we do? Please suggest ideas on how I can help my parents. I'm 14 so I could get a job but I'd rather not do paper rounds as I live a bit far from the nearest newsagent. Help? Thank you so much.
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Jobs/making money

Post by Fishhead »

Can your dad qualify for some sort of disability pay because he isn't well? You are probably going to have difficulties finding many jobs at 14. You shouldn't have to worry about this too much.. Is your mom going to get another job to help out?

Take care

Danica
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Jobs/making money

Post by FranklinF »

i know how it feels to worry about money matters so young,

does scotland have a food stamp program? is your mother qualified to work, my mom went back to work after twenty years of not working.
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]