Discussion: "Best Friends"

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Discussion: "Best Friends"

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Hey all,

So, remember back in middle school where you'd be sooooo mad if your Best Friend said she had another Best Friend, because you thought there could only be one? Well, what about now? Do you have a best friend, and if so, do you think there can be only one? What makes someone a best friend, and not jsut a friend?

For me, I have 3 best friends, and they're all different. I think it's someone who you can call up day or night, who listens to whatever you have to say and doesn't judge, who is always there for you and will support you (or smack you upside the head) whenever you need it.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Discussion: "Best Friends"

Post by FranklinF »

my little sisters the two of them are my best friends. and my husband i suppose.

my idea of a bestfriend is someone who is there for you, and will tell you what they think no matter if it will make you mad or not
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Well, I know on here I have two best friends :P and in school I did too.......I don't think its a problem
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

I don't think I have a best friend anymore :( that's probably why I feel so lost in life these past few years.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Best friends. Hmph. I try not to do those kind of titles. But Erin(BAE) is my closest friend on here. And at home I have Cora, Tawny and Matt. :) I don't think there is much of a difference.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I do have a 'best friend' but to be honest I love and care for all my close friends equally and consider them all my best friends.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

[quote name='MattMan;498452']I don't think I have a best friend anymore :( that's probably why I feel so lost in life these past few years.[/quote]

Ditto. Kids, if you really find somebody who you feel a best friend connection with......Don't let stupid stuff ruin it. Remember you're friends becuase you're there for eachother. Dont get jealous...don't fight over boys....Just love eachother.

Now I'm sad =(
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Seirei
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Seirei »

Well, I have two best friends and they are twins.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I guess I have two.. and a half. My one best friend I have known since we were tiny is upset with me and has been for a long long time. I don't think she is a good friend since she has been obviously jealous of me and made sure I knew it, upset when someone new comes into my life.. I think she just likes to have me around as her ginea pig or something. SO that makes me sad! I think my bfriends now..are my gf..and my other friend I have known for a long time.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Mills

Post by Mills »

I had my best friend for 10 years until a few weeks ago when I had to go into hospital for like 9 weeks and she decided I wasn't worth waiting around to go out partying with and now calls another girl her 'besties' ..