all bad! just all bad!! i dont know what to do anymore!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

love_not_war
Loyal

all bad! just all bad!! i dont know what to do anymore!

Post by love_not_war »

its just one bad event, after another it feels like!

why do i feel like all bad things happen to me? do i set myself up for all this? i thought i believed in karma, but its so hard to believe in. i dont feel like i deserve all of this. any of this!!!

in the past three months, four months, ive lost my job, lost my virginity to a guy who wont talk to me, took the blame for el diablo crashing my mothers car, getting into a car accident myself, breaking my nose!, having my house broken into and robbed, stolen from, mooched off, whatever else. UGH!

all bad all bad! it hurts! i understand, i may be a bad person, but not that bad. and now its leaking out onto my family, and its turing into a nightmare!

it feels like ever since i met el diablo, that or since i started drugs.

and maybe this doesnt even belong in the why me. i know why its all happening. ive done it all to myself. but why?! ah, why have i done this?

i dont regret anything though. i wouldent take anything back. i just wish it wouldnt end up so bad!

i dont know what to do anymore.. i moved away, but i dont know..

i came back for the week, and its so much AHH! drama.

thats why i left!
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: all bad! just all bad!! i dont know what to do anymore!

Post by FranklinF »

you arent a bad person, those things that happened are things that could happen to anyone at anytime, the saying what doesnt kill me makes me stronger comes to mind, the drugs are troublesome though, i mean if it is just pot whatever, (in my opinion even though i dont use it, it should be legalized) but if it is something more maybe you should think about quiting it is way easier to get hired at a job and keep it when you arent on harder drugs...

the car wreck that you took credit for sucks, why did you say that you were driving? how bad was it?
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

the madness never seems to end.. and its just really starting to get to me.. i dont have anywhere to go anymore. as soon as i thought i was begining to be happy, of course something happens.. im sick and tired of it all.. i still dont know what ive done to deserve to feel like this... :( why cant i just be happy?
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Ya know - Life if full of ups and downs and a lot of times there seems to be more downs than ups but recently I found something that somewhat works better than I thought it would. When all of these downs continuously happen and you start to feel the way you do it's called depression. So when you have spouts of downs like this - just remember that it's the depression talking. You've seen and been apart of happy moments so just remember that a good thing will happen again. look forward to it and soon you'll forget the bad time you're going through. Try doing that and see what happens. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!