Disscussion: Things That Make A Bad Day Brighter

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Disscussion: Things That Make A Bad Day Brighter

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Ok, we've all had days, maybe even weeks or months that it seems like the universe just hates us, but theres always something that I can find in my day to make me smile, to make things seem just the tiniest bit lighter.

Discussion question: when it seems like the universe hates you, what tiny thing makes you smile?
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Re: Disscussion: Things That Make A Bad Day Brighter

Post by Kit »

My son who tells me "it's okay mommy" of watching him watch jeff dunham(sp?) cause he starts to run around saying "kill you" which makes me bust up laughing. or I'll just go talk to my horses... they don't talk back lol.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!