Stories

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

dna13
Loyal

Stories

Post by dna13 »

Does anyone on here write their own stories. I love writing but I never seem to get the time. I was writing a kids (well maybe around 11) story called 'Creatures of the Night', but couldn't think of a plot, so I ended it. I am now writing a story called Too cool, which I hope to finish, since I have loads of ideas for it.
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth

we'll meet again

When both our hearts collide

Awesome website: ZFGC
Nikki
Veteran

Re: Stories

Post by Nikki »

I used to have TONS of ideas, but I'm not patient enough to write.. so I just dropped it.. oh well
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Re: Stories

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

I write loads. I could write before I could walk lol- or close to that ;) Yeh I have been writing for a loooong time and one day I would like to get something published...

I agree with you about the time problem. I have my IB exams in a month... this course has been soooo demanding that I haven't had a chance to finish any of my stories in a year and a half now....eugh. But I have been writing bits whenever I get the chance. About this time last year I was suffering depression and stress and I wrote a lot of poems in that time about emotional and physical pain.

After these exams are done I have 5 months off before going to UNI....so i guess ill have some time to write then!!!

Most of my stories are for older child/teenagers as I love writing about fantasy and magic (although harry potter has stolen that market for the next few years now). The one I am writing at the moment is quite a tough one to take in as it is for older readers...teens-young adults i suppose as it involves controversial topics such as drug abuse, teen pregnancy, self-harm and forbidden affairs so to speak.

It should be gripping and good when I am finished with it!
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET