The Dreamer

Have you written a story? Even a poem? Post your artistic creations here!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

natalieelove2898

The Dreamer

Post by natalieelove2898 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

the dreamer

oh she's a dreamer. she wants to be the winner, the winner at the game of life. the one that is remembered. she wants to be loved by the ones she loves. she wants to be perfect but not perfection. she wants to be noticed, but not when she trips. she wants to be accepted by people around her. she wants to fit in with everyone else. she wants to be normal like everyone else, she doesn't want to be the only one somewhere. she doesn't want to be alone. she wants to do as they do. she is sick of being the weird girl. she just wants to blend in, she wants to fit in. she wants him to like her....

she is unique. she dares to be different. she is the dreamer. she is the artist. she is.

[right]never settle for normal. go beyond. girl you can touch the sky and only be a few feet high.

dont blend in to the crowd. be the odd one out.

never lose you voice. never lose yourself.

because your the dreamer
[/right]
Last edited by natalieelove2898 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cindy
Veteran

Re: The Dreamer

Post by Cindy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Beautiful work!

Just for the future, make sure you make your own post not posting this beautiful work in someone else's work. Your work deserves it's own posting!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]

natalieelove2898

Re: The Dreamer

Post by natalieelove2898 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 pm

...sometimes i just want to cry. i just want to stop time and cry it all out. just give me one day. can we slow down time it's going to fast. i'm getting dizzy slow down the time, things are passing before my eyes. i'm going to cry.