Kill Or Murder?

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Rose'nShannenRox
Loyal

Kill Or Murder?

Post by Rose'nShannenRox » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:32 pm

In scripture we talked about the difference between Kill and Murder.

Murder- killing of INNOCENT life

Kill- takes someones life

Now as you know, in christianity, specifically the bible...u know that God had told some people like the Isrealites to kill everyone in Caanen, because that is the land promised to them,

Some people i know were confused because a comandment said, thou Shall not kill, but God had told people to kill....or did it?

Now, take this in, hebrew scripture...was written like TH CT N TH HT....they had no vowels....so basiclly the bible is just 'Guesses' of what they think was written...

That is one of the reasons why people say Scripture is Perfect yet Imperfect the other reason is because:

IT is perfect because it is inspired by God, but IMperfect because it was interpretd/written by man over and over again because just Think of all the Translations out there

I'm not saying the bible is wrong, because I am a Christian myself (ANd this was taught in a Catholic school by the way lol)

This is just food for thought....what do u think?
Im a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.I have Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast.I have stepped over the line.The decision has been made. Im a disciple of His.I wont look back,let up,slow down,back away,or be still...

My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my Guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought, compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,deluded,or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of the adversary,negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

I wont give up,shut up,let up,untill i have stayed up,stored up,prayed up,paid up,preached up for the cause of Christ.I am a disciple of Jesus.I must go till He comes,give till i drop,preach till all know,and work till He stops me; and when He comes for His own,He will have no problem recognizing me-my banner will be clear!

-African pastor in Zimbabwe

5a5
Veteran

Re: Kill Or Murder?

Post by 5a5 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:33 pm

kill and murder means the same thing to me, it's wrong and there are no excuses
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come

Doug
Veteran

Re: Kill Or Murder?

Post by Doug » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:41 pm

Originally posted by 5a5@Feb 4 2005, 05:33 PM

kill and murder means the same thing to me, it's wrong and there are no excuses

[right][/right]

Not even self defense? There are excuses, there just aren't many.
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna