Life Changing

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

dead rose
Needs Another Hobby

Life Changing

Post by dead rose » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:43 pm

i went to my youth group last night,thats not anything new i always go, i guess but last night it was so powerful...i mean it was life changing for me. i dont know why but like when the band was playing and we were all singing and worshiping i just broke down and started to cry, i couldnt evn make it throug a line of a song without crying, i knew this last week i kinda fell away from G-d i know that and i guess then i just realized i need to get back, He had been trying to talk to me and i wasnt listening, and i guess i just realized that last night. anyways, i went up to the alter and prayed and others prayed for me too and i guess i just renewed my realtionship with Him. I confessed that i was wrong and that i need Him. I cried forevr but it wasnt like a sad cry, i dont knw what it was but like i cut yesterday after school, and since last night, my whole mind has changed, i cant explain it but it has. i can go on and on but i wont, i just needed to share this with anyone that cares. thanks for listening. :)
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Life Changing

Post by FranklinF » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:45 pm

i am very happy for you i recently had one of those expeiriences *hugs*-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:04 pm

Congrats...i think...haha....

Im kidding, its great that you are more faithful in your beliefs :)

Now you are even more certain that that is your belief :)

:hug:

~Jeff~

silvertears
Loyal

Post by silvertears » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:52 pm

sometimes God can knock you down only to make you stronger when you get up, if u have n e thing to dl music off of then dl Through The Fire by The Crabb Family, this is my testimonial song... it says

" So many times ive questioned certain circumstances or things i could not understand, many time and trials weakness blurs my vision and thats when my frustration gets so out of hand. but its then i am reminded ive never been forsaken, and ive never had to stand one test alone, thats when i look at all my victories and the spirit rises up in me, and its through the fire my weakness is made strong..

He never promised that the cross would not get heavy and the hill would not be hard to climb. he never offered victory without fighting but he said help would always come in time. so just remember when your standing in the vally of decision and the adversary says give in, just hold on, our lord will show up, and he will take you through the fire again"

then the bridge which is the most powerful part says "i know within my self that i would surely perish, but if i trust the might hands of God he'll sheild the flames again, again...." and goes into the chorus again.... i love that song and every word in it seems to be more n more powerful everytime i hear it..
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~

NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:44 pm

thats awsome lindsey! i'm sooo happy for u. i've experieced one of those youth rally's that really got to me. even a song changed me. i'm so happy for u. i know everything is going to be ok. He was talking to u, u just didnt hear him. i'm in that process right now. i know he's telling me something, but i just cant hear it. so i'm very very happy that voice finally found u. thats so awsome hunny. congratulations! :thumbup:
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.