Physic?

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

m.a.l
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Physic?

Post by m.a.l » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:01 pm

Hey Everyone! :) I'm a little new here so here it goes with my first post. I don't really where exactly to put this though. I'm wiccian and I firmly believe in physics and all that jazz. I was wondering if anyone by any chance is that can help me out? Right now our family is trying to find a house to buy because we would like change and it's so frusterating! I hate where we are now and everytime we want to look at a house it backfires and it gets bidded on and bought. I just want to bid on a house and know that we are moving for sure, I have no patience what so ever and I know that time will tell but how much longer can I take of it. My uncle also recently passed away and it is so hard for my mum (his sister) my aunt (his wife) my cousins (his kids) and we'll everyone, I was really close to him as well. I was just wondering is someone was and could maybe help me out a little bit with all this, and if your physic or can do good tarot readings or really anything to give me some answers on how these things will fold out it would awesome! I guess you could email me through this instead of posting it but i'd probably need to give you some more information. Kinda weird asking this question all together but thanks!

Megan :D
Never in the gutter with your eyes on the stars.

!XogFog
Loyal

Re: Physic?

Post by !XogFog » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:51 am

G-d is not a man, that He should be deceitful, nor a son of man that He should change His mind. (Numbers 23:19)

The fear of the L-RD is the beginning of knowledge; foolish ones scorn wisdom and discipline. (Proverbs 1:7)

The beginning of wisdom is to aquire wisdom; from your every acquisition acquire understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)

Bleeding~Hero
Loyal

Re: Physic?

Post by Bleeding~Hero » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:45 pm

indeed, it actually is "psychics". physics is science.

but anyway, i wish i could help you, but i kind of lost interest when i was 13.

i wish Cleo was still around, she could help you. yes sir, there is nothing more powerful than good old caribean pagan magic.

i love you cleo!