Free Will/ Loving God

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Loyal

Re: Free Will/ Loving God

Post by 309756 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:00 am

Excellent!

And that's why I'm arminian... I don't think that God can see me doing things ahead of time... that he is beyond time as a whole.

And that is why our sins and good deeds matter. (as you can tell, I'm definitely not a theological conservative)

!XogFog
Loyal

Post by !XogFog » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:12 pm

Originally posted by pandasandpenguins@Jul 30 2005, 11:00 PM

Excellent!

And that's why I'm arminian... I don't think that God can see me doing things ahead of time... that he is beyond time as a whole.

And that is why our sins and good deeds matter. (as you can tell, I'm definitely not a theological conservative)

[right][/right]

But that's not the point! G-d can forsee your actions and still allow you to choose them!
G-d is not a man, that He should be deceitful, nor a son of man that He should change His mind. (Numbers 23:19)

The fear of the L-RD is the beginning of knowledge; foolish ones scorn wisdom and discipline. (Proverbs 1:7)

The beginning of wisdom is to aquire wisdom; from your every acquisition acquire understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)

XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:25 pm

Originally posted by pandasandpenguins@Jul 31 2005, 12:00 AM

Excellent!

[right][/right]

Actually that makes ALOT more sence to me then the whole free will and God knowing what your gonna do b4 you do it.
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back