Messiah

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

!XogFog
Loyal

Messiah

Post by !XogFog » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:06 am

G-d is not a man, that He should be deceitful, nor a son of man that He should change His mind. (Numbers 23:19)

The fear of the L-RD is the beginning of knowledge; foolish ones scorn wisdom and discipline. (Proverbs 1:7)

The beginning of wisdom is to aquire wisdom; from your every acquisition acquire understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)

Loyal

Re: Messiah

Post by 309756 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:09 am

You present a brilliant proof of why he was not.

For you, waiting for the Messiah seems like it will be worth it--you've figured out all the signs. Just open your heart and mind to what you see...

I especially love the part about how Joseph was not Jesus' Father. (biologically).... also you point out all the signs of a missed chance.

Perhaps one day we will see Him return, I guess?

!XogFog
Loyal

Re: Messiah

Post by !XogFog » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:09 pm

Originally posted by pandasandpenguins@Jul 20 2005, 11:09 PM

You present a brilliant proof of why he was not.

For you, waiting for the Messiah seems like it will be worth it--you've figured out all the signs. Just open your heart and mind to what you see...

I especially love the part about how Joseph was not Jesus' Father. (biologically).... also you point out all the signs of a missed chance.

Perhaps one day we will see Him return, I guess?

[right][/right]

I wasn't trying to claim credit: note it's quoted from Jews for Judaism's website. Sorry for any confusion.
G-d is not a man, that He should be deceitful, nor a son of man that He should change His mind. (Numbers 23:19)

The fear of the L-RD is the beginning of knowledge; foolish ones scorn wisdom and discipline. (Proverbs 1:7)

The beginning of wisdom is to aquire wisdom; from your every acquisition acquire understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)