relocation....:)

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

goodmorning
Loyal

relocation....:)

Post by goodmorning »

i really like talking to God and i'm proud when i do good things, but i've done the same bad things over and over again that sometimes i think He doesn't like me that much anymore, even though i know the Bible says He will always love us. i've sinned so much even when i keep telling myself and God "ok, that's the last time, the last time" i do it again.

but now that me and my bf are broken up i feel better because i'm hoping we won't do any of that stuff anymore. i never fooled around with anybody until him and i want to stay "clean" PERIOD. he and i are just so different.
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
njh88_07
Loyal

Re: relocation....:)

Post by njh88_07 »

I understand what you are saying here. And I will tell you something. I have done so much against God and have always felt some sort of remorse for what I've done no matter how many times I've asked for forgiveness. Just a couple of weeks ago though in Church they said that even before we come into this world that God already has our book written meaning our life. So he knows what you're going to do before you even think it say or even do it. It's incredible he planned all our wrongs so that he could pull us closer no matter what we've done. I thought that was really interesting not to mention cool. I hope you understand what I'm saying. If you ever need anything you can always PM me I'm on everyday and I'll do whatever it is I can to help you out. Any of us would.
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
goodmorning
Loyal

Re: relocation....:)

Post by goodmorning »

thank you so much.
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.