Disscussion: Guardian Angels/guiders

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Disscussion: Guardian Angels/guiders

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Ok, so I was talking to one of my friends about how I believe my granfather who passed in 2001 is my guardian angel, cause ever since then when i've gotten really angry, I feel a hand on my shoulder that calms me, and I kinda always knew intuitevely that its him. Discussion question: Do you all believe in guardian angels/guiders? and if so, do you believe you know yours?
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Re: Disscussion: Guardian Angels/guiders

Post by Kit »

Yes I do. My Uncle Pat. Other wise... I really should be dead by now. lol.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Sometimes when I feel really lonely or really low, I think I feel Kristen (a great friend who passed away last year) right next to me comforting me. I don't know if my mind makes it up so I feel at ease or if she's really my guardian angel time to time? Maybe
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
~BrokenDown~
Loyal

Post by ~BrokenDown~ »

I believe in gardian angles. In the bible it says that even before we were born God assigned an angle to us. I think thats really cool. But i dont believe in dead people being our gaurdian angle because in the bible it says that death is a sleep untill the second comming. and it wouldent realy make any sence to die and go to heaven and then have to come back down to this painfull, sinfull, wicked world to be reserected. thats the way i see it.
"Life is not the cards you hold.. its how well you play them."