Your Babys' Daddys

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

zeehappyhippy
Loyal

Your Babys' Daddys

Post by zeehappyhippy »

Ok, my parents are trying to have a baby. Well, I was wondering if a woman can have sex and a sperm gets to her egg...and ya know, the whole thing happens with it being fertilized and suched. BUT then, like two hours later have sex again and another little sperm gets to her egg...or another egg and the whole fertilization thing happens. Is that even possible? And if it is possible, wouldn't it be possible for a woman to have fraternal twins by two different fathers. one from the egg and the first sperm and one from the other egg and the second sperm?? Just a question...
Jim Benton is the god of comedy animation. May Its Happy Bunny bless all homes with humor and laughs....amen.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Your Babys' Daddys

Post by Cindy »

Its impossable to have more then one sperm in an egg. But I guess it could be possable to have another egg ferlized by another man if his sperm was stronger then the other guys.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

someone a women lets out two eggs, that would be the only way...other than that its only possible for one sperm to get in an egg
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

yes it is possoble for a girl to become pregnant with 2 babies from 2 diff fathers at the same time...wut does that have to do with ur parents trying to have a baby tho? lol
zeehappyhippy
Loyal

Post by zeehappyhippy »

lol, well, my parents are trying to have a baby and my stepmom was telling em that in a week or so she can take a pregnancy test. So I was thinking, why don't couples trying to have kids "try" (have sex) like 3 times a night. Then they could have a better chance of actually getting it done. And then the whole thought went off on a bunny trail about well, what if a woman hoes it up and has sex twice a night with two different guys. Then I got to wondering if it was possible to get pregnant with two different babies by two different guys. So it really has nothing to do with my parents...lol
Jim Benton is the god of comedy animation. May Its Happy Bunny bless all homes with humor and laughs....amen.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

After the egg is fertilized, it is busy making a baby. No egg can get fertilized twice.

Moved to Teen Pregnancy
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...