Can the girlfriend be pregnant?

Scared you're pregnant? Already have a child or one on the way? Ask questions here...

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sinical_sycology
Loyal

Can the girlfriend be pregnant?

Post by sinical_sycology »

Ok about 3-4 days ago I sort of had unprotected sex with my girlfrined. Sort of in the sense that I went in for about maybe 5 seconds pulled out quickly and stopped it there. No ejaculation or anything. However both of us are aware of pre-ejeculation and so to be on the safe side she took the Plan B pill hours later. Now there are symptoms to be expected such as fatigueness and spotting, however today she told me she's bleeding...as in enough to be a period. She called the number for Plan B and they said it's probably a side-effect of the pill but then again you never knows. Just wanting an answer from the ladies, when you had the bleeding indicating pregnancy, how long did it take for it to happen and was it heavy, light or something like that? Thanks
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
Kit
Veteran

Re: Can the girlfriend be pregnant?

Post by Kit »

The plan B pill can cause an early period. The likely hood of her being pregnant is beyond unlikely and she shouldn't worry. But, what she can do to put her fears aside is to take a pregnancy test in two weeks. Talk to her about going on birth control.

When you're pregnant, generally you don't get a period at all or it is extreamly light(caused by implantation of the embryo). I wouldn't worry too much about it though.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!