Help Me Please Im Only 15 I Dont Know Much

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

BangBang_Millie

Help Me Please Im Only 15 I Dont Know Much

Post by BangBang_Millie »

Basically About a week ago eme and my boyfrind were messing about he fingered me after than my vagina was hurting and had a burning sensation when i pee'd and i put some cream on were it hurt and i felt a little lump might of been a cut just on the out side of the little skin bit by the hole and im a week late on my periods help me what does this mean ??? :(

Please dont laugh at me :( :wallbash:

Will SomeBody Please Help I Know i'm Impatient But I'm On The Edge Of Loosing My Sanity </3
JustAnotherTeenageF***ingWhore</3
Lena
Veteran

Re: Help Me Please Im Only 15 I Dont Know Much

Post by Lena »

You sound rather anxious. Do you feel you were ready for that much intimacy?

Basically About a week ago eme and my boyfrind were messing about he fingered me after than my vagina was hurting and had a burning sensation when i pee'd and i put some cream on were it hurt and i felt a little lump might of been a cut just on the out side of the little skin bit by the hole and im a week late on my periods help me what does this mean ??? :(

Will SomeBody Please Help I Know i'm Impatient But I'm On The Edge Of Loosing My Sanity </3

[/b]

Nobody is going to laugh at you. The only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

This may help you:

There are a few reasons for soreness with manual stimulation of vagina. If your partner does not maintain proper hygiene on the fingernails, there could be course hang nails and skin that could tear the vaginal tissue. These tears may be minimal but many tears will cause what looks like a lot of bleeding. Also, if you are not aroused enough prior to insertion of the finger(s), there might not be enough lubrication to decrease friction. This may account for swelling. Inserting too many fingers or forcing too many fingers into the vaginal vault will also cause vaginal tears. If any of this vaginal insertion is too uncomfortable for you, ask your partner to stimulate your clitoris to achieve orgasm. To continue with vaginal stimulation, make sure you are lubricated enough and your partner has trimmed their nails. You can supplement lubrication with a water based product like KY jelly. If you are having further problems, contact your health care provider. [/b]

Taken from: http://www.askpat.colostate.edu/viewquest.cfm?qid=3201

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
BangBang_Millie

Post by BangBang_Millie »

You sound rather anxious. Do you feel you were ready for that much intimacy?

[/b]

Nobody is going to laugh at you. The only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

This may help you:

There are a few reasons for soreness with manual stimulation of vagina. If your partner does not maintain proper hygiene on the fingernails, there could be course hang nails and skin that could tear the vaginal tissue. These tears may be minimal but many tears will cause what looks like a lot of bleeding. Also, if you are not aroused enough prior to insertion of the finger(s), there might not be enough lubrication to decrease friction. This may account for swelling. Inserting too many fingers or forcing too many fingers into the vaginal vault will also cause vaginal tears. If any of this vaginal insertion is too uncomfortable for you, ask your partner to stimulate your clitoris to achieve orgasm. To continue with vaginal stimulation, make sure you are lubricated enough and your partner has trimmed their nails. You can supplement lubrication with a water based product like KY jelly. If you are having further problems, contact your health care provider. [/b]

Taken from: http://www.askpat.colostate.edu/viewquest.cfm?qid=3201

Take care,

Lena.

[/b][/quote]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thankyou so much lenna that was such a Great Help But will Rip In The Vaginal Vault Like Heal Because i think he did insert to many fingers at one will this heal ?

Mucho Love Millie x
JustAnotherTeenageF***ingWhore</3
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Your body is an amazing thing. I'm sure you will heal, the only concern might be its getting infected somehow. But you should be aware that the vagina has an amazing capacity for healing. Make sure to keep yourself clean in general. Don't try to use any creams or anything to help the process, let your body do its job. :)
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet