Discussion: Faking It

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Discussion: Faking It

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

So. Women are somewhat infamous for faking it - faking orgasm, that is, especially with a male partner. So, girls, have you ever, would you ever, any stories? Guys (or other girls), do you think you'd be able to tell the difference?
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: Discussion: Faking It

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I probably would fake it, just to spare my partners feelings.........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Yes I have, sadly. I HATE doing it... But gah Men and their damn egos.

I can NOT orgasm from sex alone. I just can NOT do it. I know this, it's not my partners fault, but I just can NOT do it. For some unknown reason Men think if they can not give their woman an orgasm they aren't a real "man" and feel less of themselves. I have talked and talked about it, but finally faking it seems to just make them feel better and ends it. I'm sorry I enjoy sex, but after so long, I just want it to end. Saying "I'm not going to come" ruins the mood. or whispering "Enjoy yourself" also ruins the mood.

I really REALLY wish I'd never have to fake again, but seems like that will never happen. Even being open 1000% with your partner(s), it seems to be no man is ok with their partner not orgasming. I think it is GREAT that men try soooo hard to please their partner, please don't stop that! Just understand some women just can't orgasm during sex. It doesn't mean that you are bad in bed at all or not a true "man". It's something personal, and yes it bothers us just as much as it does you. It's not that we don't enjoy sex, please don't think that by not having an orgasm that we aren't enjoying sex. I really do enjoy sex! It's just I need more then just sex to orgasm.

*feels better getting that off her chest*
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Heylo,

I have faked an orgasm quite a few times... yet not with a man as I have not had sex with men, just women. Anywho- I have faked it several times and more than half the time I have been caught. It's a cruel feeling to think you are doing a good job faking it, and in the end you're caught in your own lie! For the time I have faked it, it's because of the lack of being in the "mood," I'm not turned on enough. And to spare my partners feelings, I just go along with it and try to see if I can orgasm. And like Cindy said... saying "I'm not gonna come" does ruin the mood, but I still say it when I really am not gonna come and they won't leave me alone =P

I try to communicate best I can about sex with my partner about my needs and wants. I don't have to fake it often, so all in all it is okay. The only thing that isn't great is the lack of regular sex, but that's a whole different topic haha.

Why should we women fake an orgasm? So he or she can get off? Forget that. It's about me, first and I want to come. haha So I think we should all try to communicate with our partners and tell them what we WANT them to do. Seriously, what's the joy of sex without an orgasm for yourself?
Last edited by CausticTears on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

ive faked it, when i really dont feel in the mood, or when its just taking to long and i give up on caring if i orgasm or not, he hasn't called me out on it, but ive told him that ive faked it several times, i dont think he cares so long as i dont like let him know right afterwords
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.. i personally don't care if it ruins the guys ego lmao.

Is that bad? hahaha.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Shy
Loyal

Post by Shy »

As a guy, i rather be told if my partner is faking it. I want to know if she's faking it so I know wat i need to do to b better and I want to know if she's faking it cause i wanna make her happy. Personally it's really bad to a women fake it and realize she's faking it and then not tell u about it.
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you.

When I first liked you I was afarid to love you.

Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

Shy,

but sometimes its not the guy doing anything wrong, we could be tired or stressed, or any number of things faking it doesnt always mean there is a problem with the guy
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
HealingAngel

Post by HealingAngel »

I haven't ever and probably won't ever. I agree with iHEAVENn, if it doesn't happen.. it doesn't happen.

I'm not going to lie about it because I believe honesty is one of the most important things in a relationship.

I'd rather just work on improving the intimacy aspect on the relationship if it just doesn't see to ever get better.

In response to Shy's comment, sometimes it truly isn't the guys fault. Like FranklinF said, it could be sooo many things that impact it. If I'm stressed, worried, upset, nervous, hesitant, or anything like that it's hard for me to reach that peak.