I Feel Like A Walking Time Bomb

Got questions about sex, relationships, or something related? Ask them here!

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Senioritus_2012

I Feel Like A Walking Time Bomb

Post by Senioritus_2012 »

I'm like a zombie now but instead of being undead or turning people into an undead being too I just pass on an infect if they end up loving me. An infection that could end up killing them or another person, sort of like biological warfare if you ask me... at least this is how I feel.

Last week I went to the doctor and got a pap done. My results came back yesterday and I had some unusual cell changes, they think I might have HPV. Today I have to go in and get tests done.

When I got that call I cried so much, I just layed there and cried until I passed out. I'm still crying actually. As if my life hasn't been hell enough... now I have to deal with this... my boyfriend is really supporting though and that's really important. He's been a big help and amazing boyfriend to me.

I'm so scared... I don't want it to be HPV... I don't want anything... my best friend and I are actually going through this together. We both might have it. What are the odds of that.

I feel disgusting and it's a hard time for me. I don't understand how I can keep my partner number low and get something but there's these girls with well over 100 partners that have had nothing. It's times like these I'm happy I chose to not believe in the traditional god.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: I Feel Like A Walking Time Bomb

Post by OverDrive »

It sounds like you don't know for 100% certainty that it's HPV, but everyone has a hunch. While HPV is not a good thing, people do live normal lives with HPV, you just have to avoid sexual contact when a breakout is happening.

I know it's hard, but try to relax and wait for the results. There is nothing you can do to change the results now, so try not to worry about them as worrying cannot change the outcome, however it can make it worse on you.

Let us know the results so we can help further.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Senioritus_2012

Re: I Feel Like A Walking Time Bomb

Post by Senioritus_2012 »

My test has been moved to next week. My friend and I have 2 different kinds if we do have it (I believe). With her the doctor could see ab unhealthy spot, mine didn't see anything.