I Need Help!

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Elli

I Need Help!

Post by Elli »

Two years ago i started noticeing this girl and really wanted to be her friend for some reason, but my anxiety held me back a lot from talking to people. So i just kind of saw and learned about her from a distance (I SWEAR IM NOT A STALKER). Then a year later i got the nerve to talk to her and now we are best friends. But the last few months i have started to realise that i have a major crush on her and thats why i wanted to be friends with her so badly. I am absolutly in no way homophobic. My only other friend besides my crush is gay. But for some reason haveing a crush on another girl makes me feel so disgusting and dirty, it just feels so wrong. But at the same time i cant help it, she is just amazing, kind, funny, smart, and beautiful, even if she doesnt think so. In my eyes she is perfect. So why do i hate that i feel this way? Another problem is that she already has a girlfriend... and im scared that if i confessed she might not want to be my friend anymore. I dont think i would be able to confess anyway, im very timid and have a hard time speaking openly. Just writing this scares me. I just dont know what else to do. And i should be happy for her and her girlfriend but im just jealous, does that make me a bad friend? I have never had a crush on anybody before her so this is all new to me. Any advice would be really appreciated.
Last edited by Elli on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
furbulios

Re: I Need Help!

Post by furbulios »

Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of courage for the unexpected to happen. If she is a true friend she would not let a thing like this split you apart, if she does reject you things may get awkward for a bit but you can still be friends in the end it all depends on you.

There is a boy that I really like and another friend told him, things got awkward between us for a few days but now we are good friends that hang out often. I figured if I was patient then with time anything could happen.

My main tip for you is finding the courage and having patience, and who knows anything could happen but if you dont try nothing more is likely to happen.