Don't You Just Love Christmas?

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Rurouni_ryu
Loyal

Don't You Just Love Christmas?

Post by Rurouni_ryu » Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:20 pm

Yeah great ainnit? Presents for everyone, feast on the table, festivities all around.... but it won't bring her back now will it?

And she relied on me, I should've helped her. I should've been there to help her, but where was I? Nowhere near there even.

I should've helped her and the instant she needs me the most I'm nowhere to be found, but who gives a shit, it's Christmas. I'll just defile their merry days, their festivities with my depressive rambling...

-:Please don't describe suicides in detail:-
"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."

Mary Pickford

My absence is due to college... *snarls at college*

Kit
Veteran

Re: Don't You Just Love Christmas?

Post by Kit » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:36 pm

I'm really sorry about your loss. :( Sometimes you can't save someone who has their mind set. You can't save everyone unfortunately. I know it's hard - I really do. You just have to take it day by day and live for them. They're not gone completely... Just because she isn't here physically doesnt mean she's not in your heart. :) If you need to talk - I'm around. I'm willing to listen.

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!

RockBSK1432
Loyal

Post by RockBSK1432 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:10 pm

So sorry for your lost. The holiday season can be hard on anyone who has lost a loved one. My grandfather passed away on December 15, 2003. I know how you feel.

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:19 pm

you can't blame yourself.....it was her choice, no matter how wrong of a choice it was.......she was the one who chose to slit her wrists, she was the one who killed herself.........I know this will affect you forever, but in reality from what you told us in this topic, in no way this was your fault.........I suggest writing a letter to her.....say all the things to her that you've said before, all the things you never got to say, how you feel........and then burn the letter........I have a feeling it'll help.....
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

Rurouni_ryu
Loyal

Post by Rurouni_ryu » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:07 pm

I've actually tried that... and as you can see didn't help much. As for taking it day by day, I'm trying to, it's been 2 years now and it still hasn't gotten any easier to be honest.

At least I stopped drinking though...
"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."

Mary Pickford

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:17 pm

you've tried writing her a letter? well if you have, try it again....tell her how your doing...........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch

Rurouni_ryu
Loyal

Post by Rurouni_ryu » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:54 pm

I'll try it again, see if it works for me this time...

Mary Pickford

Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:04 pm

Here is something you can do, but you may find it extremely painful at the same time. It woked for me, so therefore it probably won't work for all of us, but I think it might be worth a try.

My grandfather passed away when I was really young. At the age of 3, I didn't understand death, and in fact I still don't entirely today, however, last year I began to question why it had happened it I began to feel terrible. I tried the letter thing, along with other items, but nothing helped. Thus, I attacked the problem at the source...him.

For a week stright I went out to his grave and would just sit there looking at it, wondering why. Some days my visits we ten minutes, while other days, two hours. The first couple of days were the worst. I would just break down out of no where and start to cry. After the first three days, things got better, and I began to accept the fact that he was gone. Now, I'm fine though. I think being there made me realize that there was nothing I could do and that his death was just fate, or whatever you may believe in. I'll admit, doing this was tough, but ever since I been able to accept death more. You can try it, just remember, it's not meant to be easy. Believe me, I know as do many others. Hang in there.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]

Rurouni_ryu
Loyal

Post by Rurouni_ryu » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:45 am

I don't know where she's buried, I have no contact with the parents and glad for that. This does mean that it'll be rather hard to find out where she is right now...

Mary Pickford