Daddy

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

depressedmoonchild
Loyal

Daddy

Post by depressedmoonchild » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:39 pm

Chirstmas Eve 2003 my father was found in a ditch. He had been dead for over a month. They didn't do and autopsy because he was poor. The assumed he had a seizure and fell. He had walked away from a half way house and died. He used to be a engineer with a family and a house and he died with the clothes on his back. No one knew where he was but no one cared either. His ex got conserened when he didnt show up for money after a few weeks. She called the police. they found him less than a mile from the half way house. He lived in New Hampshire and I live in Texas. i havent seen him in years. everyone says that i should get over it. He wasnt part of my daily life so why should it effect me. but he was my dad!! i still miss him and care for him. i never got to say goodbye. i still cant get over never saying goodbye. im just depressed and sad. i dont know what to do. grr! i still want things to get better and us to be a family again... now that can never happen...
Blessings and hugs

Moon Child

I do everything my rice crispies tell me to

I tried to contain myself but...I ESCAPED!

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy.

Some days it just isn't worth chewing through the straps<

Kit
Veteran

Re: Daddy

Post by Kit » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:05 pm

I'm sorry hun...Some people use that excuse to make themselves feel better. Don't forget him, but don't dwell on him either. Live on...for him. I doubt he'd want you to be depressed - he'd want you to be happy that he's not suffering anymore. *hugs you* If you need to talk, I'm around.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!

faith
Veteran

Re: Daddy

Post by faith » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:50 pm

wow. i cant imagine. u have every right to miss him, be hurt, upset, etc etc. even angry. u have that right. u lost ur dad. u cant jusr shut off ur feelings. 1rst u need to deal with them and then after u get through that stage then its the stage of letting go. and to me it seems like u havent really dealt with it. but know that what ur feeling is normal. if u need to talk pm me or im online a lot.

take care

~faith
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea