Current Events Forum (FYI)

All the news thats fit to print! Please bring all debates here, but make sure to keep things civil!

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Current Events Forum (FYI)

Post by SirPostAlot »

You all probably know i am a little Anal Retentive/OCD/bothersome by stupid stuff...

anywho, i have been added to this forum to merge topics that are very similar (to exactly similar)...

As you all know, we get feeds from various news sources that do on occation send similar topics here.

I will read through these regularly, but i, too, will miss topics.

Please, if you find topics that are similar to exactly similar (i would say 95-100% same story) please PM me the links and i will merge them.

Thank you!

-Jeff

***PINNED***
Leapfrog
Veteran

Re: Current Events Forum (FYI)

Post by Leapfrog »

Jeff make sure u label the threads as merged. As they are 2 diffrent news sources, AP and BBC, members might want to know that.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

well i am leaving skyes original posts (which has the feed in it) so when members click on the thread they will see both feeds...i don't think its really imperative to lable it "merged" as long as both viewpoints (i.e feeds) are there in the same topic and the same post...

you know what i mean?

-Jeff
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

As long as it is obvious that there are two different sources (and which is which) in the first post, I see no need to label.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i agree, but Jared pmed and said i should - so i guess i will cave in...

i don't think there is a need, but i guess it won't hurt

-Jeff