The New Teenhelp

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
Skye
Veteran

The New Teenhelp

Post by Skye »

TeenHelp.org would like to thank InvisionSkins.com, a division of InvisionThings.com for their generousity and extraordinarily hard work in creating the new website design for TeenHelp.org. TeenHelp.org simply could not exist and stay current with the latest technicalogical trends without folks like Goof Muilwijk and the rest of his friends who help him run the site. Thank you Goof Muilwijk! Thank you InvisionThings.com!

This new design for TeenHelp is applied to the entire site. Now, for the first time ever, every aspect of the TeenHelp.org website uses a universal "feel." When you are on the support groups, you can go to your My Controls --> Skin & Language settings to switch between the three variants of the new website design. This is to provide you with the best possible layout that fits your way of reading information.

Due to the recent upgrade, SOME links may not work correctly. Please bare with us as we try and find and fix all of these small link issues.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.