One of our members died, please read

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
CausticTears
Veteran

One of our members died, please read

Post by CausticTears »

I didn't know exactly where to post this. I don't even know where to begin. Kristen, ImSoTormented, is...she passed away. I donno if some of you guys would remember her..as she was active a few years ago. But, she was the most sincere, caring, generous person you would have ever met. She would put people before herself to ensure they were happy. I guess that is where she went wrong. She wasn't happy

We used to be so close. Shared everything with each other, knew each other so well. She was the first person I ever felt love for. She would continuously tell me she wanted to kill herself and she hated her life. And she had attempts of suicide. But, I never ever thought it was capable of actually happening. I never thought this would happen. There was always a part of me that continued loving her and I will always love her.

I just cannot believe it. She used to be my best friend. I used to have a ring tone just for her and her voice would always make me happy. I can't believe this is real. Last time we texted each other, I told her I considered her my first love..and she said she did the same. But she kept texting me after that, and I told she was texting too much and I was bitchy. And I feel so terrible now. I don't know if she knew how much she meant to me and how great of a person she was.

I know she wasn't happy here, but I cant believe she is gone. I hope she is in a better place, happy and smiling. Oh man oh man... =(
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Spitfire
Veteran

Re: One of our members died, please read

Post by Spitfire »

It makes me really sad to hear that. =( I do believe I remember her from a few years ago, although I was never personal with her. I wish she could have come up with a better way =(
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Just an update: this post does not belong in suicide. Please remove it. Please. She didn't kill herself, she had a heart failure.

May you Rest in Peace, sweet angel.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

That's so sad. Rest in Peace.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Dear CausticTears,

I am so sorry to hear all of that.

My heart goes out to you and to all who knew her and loved her.

In a desperate attempt to find something positive in the awful - I'm 'glad' [For lack of a better word] that she is no longer with us because of a physical problem and not because she chose to end her own life.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Trickmatic
Loyal

Post by Trickmatic »

Wow. To hear anyone in the community dying is sad. May she rest in peace.