HT Magazine Issue #5

Come in here to read all announcements regarding HelpingTeens! Only Administrators may start topics here, but we encourage all to reply.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

HT Magazine Issue #5

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well...As you all can see we have a new website layout, which is looking fabulous. Along with a new a layout, how about a new issue for the magazine?? It's been a while since we had an issue, so it's about time!

1. Are you interested in submitted an article? We need articles! If so, send CausticTears a PM with your interest and let her know what you want to write!
  2. Issue #5's theme will be: Changes, moods and behaviors.
  • Changes: any changes that might have occurred in your life. Examples: How did you learn from the changes or how did the changes effect you? etc.
  • Moods: Sadness, happiness, etc... any moods you have a story to write about. Example: How did you seek happiness and eventually find it?
  • Behaviors: Frequently lying, compulsiveness, etc. Example: What types of behaviors do you have or did you have that caused a bit of trouble for you? Or how have you behaviors interfered in your life in a positive way or negative?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch