Angelina Jolie

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

Who knows???????? :blink:
Dots
Loyal

Post by Dots »

She did Gia - a movie about a lesbian with some girl-on-girl scenes...

...so she's probably bisexual - because she's into guys too.
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

Yeah i don't know about her being a lesbian but guess what........ she used to be a CUTTER!!! isn't that weird....well i guess not.....i just found it surprising!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

:o :blink: I didn't know any of that. That's pretty awsome...now I think I like her even more... :blink:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

she used to cut? hmm htats weird.. i know she's an actress, but what movies was she in??
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Fiona apple is a cutter too!
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

Originally posted by viv@Dec 18 2002, 08:11 PM

she used to cut? hmm htats weird.. i know she's an actress, but what movies was she in??
gone in 60 seconds....tomb raider? I think...I know she was in gone in 60 seconds for sure. She has blonde hair when she did that...and sorta like dreads? :blink:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

doesnt she go out w/ some1. . . . :kitty:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

no no they're SOOooooo broken up! wasn't it billy bob thorton??? oh yeah and she adopted a baby from like cambodia.....!!

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

Fiona apple is kool, i can relate to her alot, she was also raped before. Princess diana was a cutter also, so is cristina ricchea(sp). lots of stars are, i have a whole list.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

i love Angelina Jolie so much....i wouldn't be surprised or unhappy if she turned out a lesbian.....she's one of my favorite actresses too. She did go out with Billy Bob Thornton (sp?) and she was a cutter...yeah...i think thats awesome. so was Christina Ricci!!!!!! Christina was a burner also! i read in an interview that she burned her hand with a lighter once because she wanted to prove she could stand the pain, and that she has a smiley face scar from it. i actually got a signed picture from her in the mail also cuz i wrote to her..... :wub: shes so hot.....okay im finished rambling lol.
yzarc
RSanchez15
Loyal

Post by RSanchez15 »

From what I know she is straight. She has done some lesbian parts, and some really steamy Independant Films which show on the IFC. But from what I know, She is straight. She married what was his name and had his child. Now she is divorced but he want's her back. So who knows. Personally, If she is a lesbian, Who is with me to introduce her to Jennifer Lopez? :D Ha Ha Ha
Quotes & Such:

"When an Angel is forced out of Heaven, It becomes a Devil"

"...She is like an Angel from the Underworld... Or a Devil from Paradise..."

My Linkage:

Advice Central: This is my personal advice community. It is small but I am hoping you will help it grow larger. AdviceCentral.Org :D
Gur|
Loyal

Post by Gur| »

i luv her!!she totally rocks......
I wanna try that pill that people take

Make you believe all the things that people say

Sick of shuckin' 'round with a screwed up face

With my heels dug in trying to leave a trace

Now come on put me down somehow

How you lose your faith

Just take my hand and lead me where you wanna
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Post by The Brillo Pad of Agony »

Star idolisation. Sigh. Get yourselves a proper one, instead of some fucked-up cumslut.
<span style=\'color:red\'~*=I AM WANT TO DIE=*~
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Looking for an argument are ya?

No, I'm just fucking tired of seeing the 19028309482th teenage girl going "Oh my God she's so great and brilliant and I love her!".

The truth is, she isn't great or brilliant. While not necessarily being a bad person, she's an awful role model. I'm pretty sure you've all seen what she has tattooed across her stomach, know that she is an ex-cutter, etc etc.

Why look up to someone like that? She's not inspiring (except in the obvious, unhealthy ways), she's done no great service to humanity. She's just some vaguely attractive woman who also happens to be a good actress, in the media spotlight.

I say again, star idolisation is shit.
The Brillo Pad of Agony
Veteran

Originally posted by Pl??????????????@Jul 26 2003, 08:32 PM

Unfortunalty Brillo, u lil dink u have no idea what ur talkin about. Sorry sweetie u just dont. I know its hard for you to be so ignorant but you'l just have to get over it. love u baby byebyebye

A prime example of sarcasm gone wrong. Don't do it, kids.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Originally posted by Pl??????????????@Jul 26 2003, 04:21 PM

actually you are right, Angelina jolie is fucked in the head, seriously she is not mentally stable. She looks like a fucking heroin addicted 5 $ hooker.

Wait, was this supposed to be sarcasm too?

*lost*

Never really liked her, myself.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

yeah, i read both things...that she claimed she was bisexual and that she was a cutter when she was 15...i'm afraid i lost that magazine :(
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

Originally posted by The Brillo Pad of Agony@Jul 26 2003, 12:27 PM

No, I'm just fucking tired of seeing the 19028309482th teenage girl going "Oh my God she's so great and brilliant and I love her!".

The truth is, she isn't great or brilliant. While not necessarily being a bad person, she's an awful role model. I'm pretty sure you've all seen what she has tattooed across her stomach, know that she is an ex-cutter, etc etc.

Why look up to someone like that? She's not inspiring (except in the obvious, unhealthy ways), she's done no great service to humanity. She's just some vaguely attractive woman who also happens to be a good actress, in the media spotlight.

I say again, star idolisation is shit.

i think people like to look up to someone like her because they can relate? at least thats why i look up to her....im not obsessed though, i mean she's an actress. i dont think its a big deal who looks up to who....as long as its not some 11 yr old idolising a hooker or something...who cares?
yzarc