New Here

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
OutCast
Loyal

New Here

Post by OutCast »

Hi all. i'm new here. my names chris, i'm 14 and i like to help people but usually I need help lol :(
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: New Here

Post by iHEAVENn »

hey chris welcome. :) if you ever need someone to talk to im here for ya
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Hey Chris welcome to the boards! If you ever need someone to chat with I am here, just pm, email or IM me anytime and I will get back to you asap! :)
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
OutCast
Loyal

Post by OutCast »

Kewl Thanks
I lost my gf to a guy who lives 20 000 miles away and wont see her for at least 3 years. imagine how depressed i am.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

hey chriss...um...yeahhh
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus