End Of The World

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Prometheus

Re: End Of The World

Post by Prometheus »

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with... but I know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein- (after finding out about the Atom bomb)

Personally i think we will live to see the end of many things. I think the world will end before any "Devine Intervention". we'll probably blow ourselves up. People are obviously self-destructive, yeah? i mean Bush is back in the Office, Blair is back in the U.K. A white guy is considered the best rapper by many (Eminem). Iran will most likely be the next nuclear country, the end of the world is almost inviting itself to happen. Not to mention the fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, landslides, plauges, pestilence, and over-all attitude mother nature has against us..... it's possible. but hey.... that's just my opinion.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :wallbash: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

-Almighty BoB-

a.k.a

-Gabe-
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

You know, I'm just going to stand back and laugh my ass off while these 'end of the world' or 'jesus reborn' things aren't going to happen. Funny kids. You crack me up.
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

Originally posted by sad_soul555@Dec 3 2004, 04:14 PM

alrighty...every one speaks of the world ending is any one scared at all b/c i know with me i am scared very bad...i beleave in god and all but yea know...i don't live the perfect life...and i am sooooo scared that god is NOT going to forgive me of stuff i have done yea i have prayed and stuff and asked god to for give me and people say be sinser well i think i am but am i really...sinser enough for god....Grrrr...i just wanna cry i honestly DON'T want to go to hell...but does any one really....*SIGH* i am so lost and scared.....

[right][/right]

AS long as you have faith in God and try your absolute best to do what He wants you to do and follow His commandments then you should be fine. God is more than willing to forgive you of your sins, because He wants you to be in His kingdom with Him.......dont ever give up faith and DONT let satan bother you in any way....remember you have the Lord on your side and you can overcome ANYTHING that satan throws at you.........
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

Originally posted by Rob@Jan 31 2005, 12:54 PM

You know, I'm just going to stand back and laugh my ass off while these 'end of the world' or 'jesus reborn' things aren't going to happen. Funny kids. You crack me up.

[right][/right]

No matter who "believes" in Him, God will return on a cloud of Glory someday to get His children and take then away from this world forever.......
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by Rob+Jan 31 2005, 12:54 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

Rob: i do think that someday the world will end beucase of human stupidity...jesus reborn...that will never happen

<!--QuoteBegin-GodsChild7
@Jan 31 2005, 10:51 PM

No matter who "believes" in Him, God will return on a cloud of Glory someday to get His children and take then away from this world forever.......

[right][/right]

[/quote]

Hun, religion is an iffy topic that one can say what one pleases...but if what you are saying is true, why would he take them from a place that he created?

I dunno...and hey if he takes all "his" children i guess that, that means atheists, muslims, etc go to because you say no matter whom believes, they go...

If that day miraculously happens, i'll give you props...

But till that day i won't believe it will happen....

~Jeff~
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Feb 1 2005, 05:17 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

Rob: i do think that someday the world will end beucase of human stupidity...jesus reborn...that will never happen

<!--QuoteBegin-GodsChild7
@Jan 31 2005, 10:51 PM

[right][/right]

[/quote]

Hun, religion is an iffy topic that one can say what one pleases...but if what you are saying is true, why would he take them from a place that he created?

I dunno...and hey if he takes all "his" children i guess that, that means atheists, muslims, etc go to because you say no matter whom believes, they go...

If that day miraculously happens, i'll give you props...

But till that day i won't believe it will happen....

~Jeff~

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

The reason that God is taking His children away is because the earth has become to corrupt.......By "His children" I mean the true Christian believers.....
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by GodsChild7@Feb 1 2005, 05:22 PM

The reason that God is taking His children away is because the earth has become to corrupt.......By "His children" I mean the true Christian believers.....

[right][/right]

Well if that is the reason that "God" is coming to take people away, then where has he been?

No matter where you go there will be corruption, its a given fact...

Even during the Greek times there was corruption...during the indians time there was curruption...now there is corruption...

So if he takes you away, ya'll "true believers" will still be corrupt...

And in my opinion, for the rest of us whom aren't true believers, yeah we'll still have corruption but we'll sure as hell be alot happier...

~Jeff~
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

i agree with jeff on this, even those that he takes away will still be corrupt and sinful because that is human anture starting iwth adam and eve

and as for being left behind while other are taken this world will become a hell and are mortal bodies will parish, the rightous will be taken to heaven where they will become nothing but drones basicly and wile they will stil be corrupt simply be nature tey will do no wrong becase no temtation will be offered
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
silvertears
Loyal

Post by silvertears »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Feb 1 2005, 03:26 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

Well if that is the reason that "God" is coming to take people away, then where has he been?

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

God is not going to wait on us to be ready... When HE is ready he will come for his people, true christian believers, when all his prophecies are fulfilled then he will come.. When he is ready that is.. To my knowledge the only prophecie that isnt fulfilled is (well I dont know exactly how its worded in the bible) but it says that everyone will have heard of him and have their ONE promised chance to get saved.... It says in the bible that he will come when we least expect it..
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

i must disagree with the fact that you said we only have one chancce to be saved (unless u mean hes only coming once) because we can accept the Lord at anytime and many times people stray from the path of rightuousness and then return later.

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Feb 1 2005, 05:26 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

No matter where you go there will be corruption, its a given fact...

Even during the Greek times there was corruption...during the indians time there was curruption...now there is corruption...

So if he takes you away, ya'll "true believers" will still be corrupt...

And in my opinion, for the rest of us whom aren't true believers, yeah we'll still have corruption but we'll sure as hell be alot happier...

~Jeff~

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

Why would you be happier? Once His children are gone, satan himself will walk among the earth and torture people and kill inocent people, why would the world be a happier place? Would you had rather be in a place of torture or a Heavenly Home?
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

Originally posted by indigo@Feb 2 2005, 09:49 PM

i must disagree with the fact that you said we only have one chancce to be saved (unless u mean hes only coming once) because we can accept the Lord at anytime and many times people stray from the path of rightuousness and then return later.

[right][/right]

what she is trying to say is that we are only promised one chance, but God being merciful and full of grace, He gives us more than one chance.....But no matter how many chances we are given, we should never pass up not one of them because you could die today and if you did, where would you go???
l3rok3n
Loyal

Post by l3rok3n »

Originally posted by kneesofmybees+Dec 2 2004, 08:28 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

yes, powerfull enough to get Bush re-elected in the states.. And Blair in the U.K...

... you know how anti-christian those two are.. :D

I think the world will end as the result of the christians... They keep with the fatalistic thought, and use their deity as an excuse to hurt and harm people. The undoing is happening now, with the forcing of the religous beliefs on others..

in my humble opinion.

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

I personally think that is un-true. Just because a few Christains force their views doesn't mean all of them do. Please do not largely group people like that.

I think the whole end of the world thing is a myth to get us to behave better. Like how when you are younger and your parents tell you that santa will only give you coal if you are bad.
You called yesterday to basically say

That you care for me but that you're just not in love

Immediately I pretended to be feeling similarly

And led you to believe I was O.K.

To just walk away from the one thing

That's unyielding and sacred to me

Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it

And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you

But in reality I'm slowly losing my my mind

Underneath the guise of a smile gradually I'm dying inside

Friends ask me how I feel and I lie convincingly

'Cause I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm suffering

So I wear my disguise 'til I go home at night

And turn down all the lights and then break down and cry

So what do you do when somebody you're devoted to

Suddenly just stops loving you and it seems they haven't got a clue

Of the pain that rejection is putting you through

Do you cling to your pride and sing "I will survive"

Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way"

Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

How could you not believe in the End of Time? I mean all through the New Testament it speaks of it. And Jesus spoke of it as well....in Matthew 24:3-14 is a passage that I like to refer to whenever I talk about the End of Time....
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

Id go to hell if i died to today, i was simply pointing out the mistake. i realise what shes saying but honestly if y ou die tday there is a very very big possibility that you to will goto hell. such as your driving down the road and u hit ice and know your gonna crash you yelled oh my god and when your car crashes you die -- ur going to hell. so really unless your dieing of old age or somethimg there is no garanteethat your going to heaven. the bible even states that many will follow that path of rightousness but few will enter heaven

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Originally posted by GodsChild7@Feb 2 2005, 11:43 PM

Why would you be happier? Once His children are gone, satan himself will walk among the earth and torture people and kill inocent people, why would the world be a happier place? Would you had rather be in a place of torture or a Heavenly Home?

[right][/right]

This is your belief in what happens...

Who knows maybe w/o god around satan will come up and will be nice or w/e?

I dunno and honostly i don't really care, hun...

I mean if *cough* god does come to take ya'll away and satan comes up to torture us, well at least it would be a place w/o catholics to sit there and say "i told you so"...

I dunno...i have lots of catholic friends whom i love to death but there are time when its like their eyes are one way and if you mention anything else your slapped for even thinking so...

~Jeff~
GodsChild7
Loyal

Post by GodsChild7 »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Feb 4 2005, 11:08 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

I mean if *cough* god does come to take ya'll away and satan comes up to torture us, well at least it would be a place w/o catholics to sit there and say "i told you so"...

I dunno...i have lots of catholic friends whom i love to death but there are time when its like their eyes are one way and if you mention anything else your slapped for even thinking so...

~Jeff~

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

Whenever God's Children are gone, satan will walk upon the earth, you've probably heard of it before, he will be known as the Anti-Christ....To everyone who is left behind he will seem as if he is the nicest person ever because he will want nothing but peace, but he will be decieving people. He actually justs wants to win their sould over so that whenever Judgment Day comes, they will be sent to hell with him......He will win them over by getting them to accept the "Mark of the Beast" (666), we dont know exactly what the mark will be we just know that the bible says that it will the "number of a man, 666"...so no matter what, satan will always be evil, even when it seems that he is good........
l3rok3n
Loyal

Post by l3rok3n »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~+Feb 4 2005, 11:08 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

~Jeff~

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

It is what they believe like I know many homosexuals who want to hit someone for saying being gay is wrong. Some people are very passionate about what they believe and since they believe it they believe they are right and everyone else is wrong. It is a human instinct. Not only Catholics are guilty of it either.
You called yesterday to basically say

That you care for me but that you're just not in love

Immediately I pretended to be feeling similarly

And led you to believe I was O.K.

To just walk away from the one thing

That's unyielding and sacred to me

Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it

And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you

But in reality I'm slowly losing my my mind

Underneath the guise of a smile gradually I'm dying inside

Friends ask me how I feel and I lie convincingly

'Cause I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm suffering