Something About This Doesnt Fit

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Rose'nShannenRox
Loyal

Re: Something About This Doesnt Fit

Post by Rose'nShannenRox »

Originally posted by Rose'nShannenRox+Jun 8 2005, 12:46 PM--
[/right]

[/b]

God gives you tones of chances, and God can punish and test your faith in him thorough out your life too (read book of Job)

When they sin, they sepearte farther and farther from God

But God is always waiting for you to come back to him.

Everyone sins, its a fact of life, you can't get away from it...does that mean we are all going to hell? No, of course not.

God knows we are sinners, and he expects us to mess up, to trip and fall

Then get back up with his help.

i forget what verse it is but Jesus said 'Those who have faith in me as small as a mustard seed, are saved.

Making the effert to not be a sinner and stay faithful and be open to his love is what really racks up points with God.

He already knows we are sinners, but he loves us so much, and gives us so many chances in life...doesn't make any sense he would send us to Hell just because we are sinners, then who would get into heaven on the last day?

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

But why should death be the end? Why is that the final seal? Shouldn't people be able to see what they did wrong even after they die, and shouldn't they be allowed to repent even then? Why is Hell eternal?

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

They do get to see whats wrong, on judgement day they do.

As of now no one is in heaven or hell yet, that doesn't happen until everyone is judged on the last day.

God keeps track of everything good and bad you do, and he is a merciful God...I dont know if he will allow people to repent even then.

Hell is eternal same way as Heaven is eternal, its where you live forever as a result of what you did in life.

Like, you can repent on your dying day and God will forgive you.

[right][/right]

[/b][/quote]

This place might help: http://www.amazingfacts.org/media/radio ... ?tName=All

Believe me, I was skeptical at first, but this guy is strictly scripture

Try it out

Some of your questions are asked there too.
Im a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.I have Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast.I have stepped over the line.The decision has been made. Im a disciple of His.I wont look back,let up,slow down,back away,or be still...

My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my Guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought, compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,deluded,or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of the adversary,negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

I wont give up,shut up,let up,untill i have stayed up,stored up,prayed up,paid up,preached up for the cause of Christ.I am a disciple of Jesus.I must go till He comes,give till i drop,preach till all know,and work till He stops me; and when He comes for His own,He will have no problem recognizing me-my banner will be clear!

-African pastor in Zimbabwe
stoplooking
Loyal

Re: Something About This Doesnt Fit

Post by stoplooking »

Originally posted by Rose'nShannenRox@Jun 4 2005, 06:13 PM

the pain they feel is the absence of God, that serperation from him is why they are in pain all the time, they are lost souls wandering, because they choose not to follow him in life, they will not follow him or feel him in death either...it is essitianly Hell.

[right][/right]

Im confussed... so... people who dont think there is a god anyways, are just going to end up in a place where there is no god... so nothing changes... so whats the problem for the common atheist who believes that he is right anyways.