Well........first Of All

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Well........first Of All

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Grieving is.......well.........words cannot explain how hard grieving is. I know........believe me, I know. I have lost five family members.....four of them I actually loved.....I know that words cannot really express grieving.....but there is help.....there is support.....I hurt everday because the family members I lost are no longer with me....but I live too.....I go on with my normal everyday routine. And that can be the hardest thing to do. So whatever it is you need help with.....getting out of bed or sometimes simply getting through the night.......come here, call hotlines -i'll post a few tommrrow- there is help, and there is support. So please, don't keep your greif locked inside of you. It can destroy you.

Love Always,

Erin
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Re: Well........first Of All

Post by Kit »

Very well said, Erin. :) The same goes for you, too, hun. :)

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
i.am.me

Post by i.am.me »

I'm sorry bout your loses :( Thanks for the advice though
<span style=\'color:blue\'don't b afraid of shadows...they just mean theres light nearby! :)

sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

I'm sorry about all those losses, but very well said. I believe that this is truely a well needed forum, and I am happy it was created.
BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

Post by BittersweetSurrender »

*nods* yes... i agree with sbloemeke- this forum was very much needed.
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis