Made People Mad

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

firesign
Loyal

Made People Mad

Post by firesign »

I think tomorrow when I go to school there are 2 people that are in my class that are going to humiliate me by getting mad at me for like making my stuff make like a tantrum sound sometimes. It's because other girls makes me mad and it's so unfair that I get mad and they just act like they didn't do anything but they did. I hate making tantrums but I think it's unfair for me to get mad and just keep it in. That way those girls I'm mad at will see I'm mad at them. I want to stop and I think it's embarrassing. It also happens when I'm mad at something else. My mom even gets mad at me for this. It's bad.
daloverlyme
Loyal

Re: Made People Mad

Post by daloverlyme »

you will be ok. let it pass.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Well don't you think you're too old to have tantrums? You're not going to be able to control people by your tantrums if thats what you're thinking. People won't like you, because majority of people nowadays have learned to deal with issues in other ways. Maybe you should actually consider that you are wrong in what you are doing. That doesn't make the other people right, but you may be exaggerating the situation more than you think. Just think about it. Maybe you need some professional help dealing with these problems.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Doug
Veteran

Post by Doug »

moved
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
firesign
Loyal

Post by firesign »

No I don't think it could control them.
Hop-along
Loyal

Post by Hop-along »

Hay

I used to have taht problem when I was in school, Iit took me tillI awws 18 for the doc's to do somthing about it , they gave me these little pills called Pro panal it is a Beta blocker basically it slows your heart rate down thus chilling you out , by the time they wear off your not so bad anymore.

I also git bullied when I was at school I used to get spat at , locked it toilets , have my privacy invaded and I was teased for the way I look , if you nede to talk pm me.