He's Gone....

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Stuck911
Loyal

He's Gone....

Post by Stuck911 »

One of my best friends died last year :'( . I'm still not over it. I sitll get on buses and think I see him, on the bus or out walking on the streets. The reason it hurt so much that he was gone was the fact that I never got to say goodbye :sadbye: . He offered to see me all summer btu I was busy.... and he died before school started. Not only that but the way he died. Three of his friends beat him to death....... they were all drunk....... Not only that but my family new weeks before they told me. They hid the newspapers and then told me 2 weeks later. I couldn't even go to his service because when I tried I only got sick. It's still really hard and my family is no help... they say I should be over it by now.... they even said that a month after it happened
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Beautiful
Veteran

Re: He's Gone....

Post by Beautiful »

Awwww :( Im sorry :(.

Your family shouldnt have done that to you, and its NORMAL to not be over a death by now.

I mean.. My dad died almost 12 years ago.. and im STILL not over it.

Its kinda diffrent...but not really. its still a death.

Maybe you can visit his grave, and maybe talk to him or something?
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
sbloemeke
Veteran

Re: He's Gone....

Post by sbloemeke »

Your family is trying to protect you. They knew it happened, and that it would hurt you. They thought that if they hid it, and told you later, it'd have a bit less of an immediate effect. I personally don't believe that they think that you should be over it. I think they are saying it because they want you to get over it, and believe that force is a good way.

Nobody really ever gets a chance to say goodbye. And it's heartwrenching. However, you must know that there never was a chance to logically say goodbye. It happened suddenly, getting rid of the chances. And he offered you the times over the summer, and you didn't go for normal reasons. You didn't know what was going to happen, so you acted normal. Those things, you really should not feel sorry for. You should feel happy because of the good times you gave him while you could, and the fact that you did everything you could have.

-Steven