This Morning

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

This Morning

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

we found my uncle. He committed suicide.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
RockBSK1432
Loyal

Re: This Morning

Post by RockBSK1432 »

I am so sorry. If you need to talk, I am here.
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen »

Omg I'm so sorry sweetie. We're all here for you.
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

Oh dear, I'm sorry. It's difficult when someone, especially someone in your family, passes away unexpectedly. How are you feeling?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

Oh, I'm really really sorry for you. Are you OK? :(

If this really begins to bother you, please find someone to talk to. They'll be very caring and understanding, and help you through. For now, don't be afraid to cry, scream, etc. It's good for you.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I feel so sick. More than anything I'm shaken up and I feel so bad for my mom and grandma.. and my grandparents are coming here and I just don't know what to say.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

For sickness, take warm milk, sugar, and mix in 2 advil. It tends to work a lot.

With your grandparents, they are probably feeling just as you are now. You should greet them first, and probably share a cry. Then you can just talk. Let them control the conversation.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I'm very sorry, darling. If you want to talk to someone, you can speak with me, anytime to vent. Even to talk about it.

I understand where you are feeling like this and I know everyone else around you is just as torn. Try to be there for them, comfort them. Be there for each other. I think you need your family now and you can all take care of each other with this. You can all make it through. Just try to hang in there sweetie, okay?

<3

Take care of yourself hun. <3 <3
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

i am incredibly sorry. the death of a family member is hard enough even more so when its suicide. i am ALWAYS here for you if you need to talk.

also for your stomach try chewing on ice cubes. it always helps me.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

Im so sorrythis happened hunny, how are you feeling now? any better? Im here if you need to talk.

Much love,

-molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

wow. im truely sorry. that must be incredibly hard i can only imagine. stay strong.

god bless

~faith
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I'm going to move this to the 'Grieving' forum. I think its the most relevant place.

Death is a hard time for anyone, but its especially hard when its suicide, I know. Its okay to feel the way you do; its normal and natural. Everyone will be grieving in their own ways and its important to let it out in whatever form is helpful to you. Perhaps your family can grieve together and support each other through it if thats what you feel you want to do.

Take care of yourself,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I'm not really sure why you moved this to grieving. I needed help dealing with the suicide part..