My Dad.

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

snedderchic04

My Dad.

Post by snedderchic04 »

In January, my dad was killed in a drunk-driving accident. It's been really hard these past few months for my mom, sisters, and I. I'm still not sure I understand everything, everything's still kind of a shock to me. I was just hoping I could talk to some people who have gone or are going through the same thing.
lonelyangel
Dedicated

Re: My Dad.

Post by lonelyangel »

Please feel free to talk to me at any point, i have not been through the same thing with it being a family member, but she was my best friend, like a sister to me, she and i were together all the time, although when she was in this crash i was not with her, i has known her since i was a baby, my mum knew her mum, but she was an only child, we grew up together. I still see her mum now and again now, as she is like an auntie to me.

I know how hard it is, i really do. I am free if you want to vent or anything.

Sorry to hear of your loss, even though you'll be hearing that so much, its worth just saying it, i truely am sorry.
Wheres the life gone?

Selena xxx
dna13
Loyal

Re: My Dad.

Post by dna13 »

I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be really hard for u. If you need someone to talk to, please e-mail me at summergirl2707@gmail.com.
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth