Terrorists Wage War On Jesus

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

sinical_sycology
Loyal

Terrorists Wage War On Jesus

Post by sinical_sycology »

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
VittorioCole
Loyal

Re: Terrorists Wage War On Jesus

Post by VittorioCole »

I still find it amusing that if you say they are not a peaceful religion, they wage war on you. Just a bit amusing, really...
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

This should be in Religion. It involves a lot of religious discussion behind it.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Moved to religion.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

It is quite sad about everything like that . . .

we are talking about Islam in sociology (talking about being ethnocentric) and its just sad how much they do believe that war will solve everything...

but that is the way their books were written and Alla admires those who die fighting, which is odd . . .

hmm, but alas hopefully someday they will be shown how illogical their belief is (that war is everything ~ im not saying everything is illogical, just the fact that war is the way to solve all differences) . . .

but though benedick shouldn't have appologized, he did to prevent anything ~ but wouldn't you have apologized?? especially becuase you know how dangerous and ruthless the extermists are

~Jeff~
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

Well yes I can understand that he did it for the sake of preventing anymore meaningless deaths, but regardless of his apology they still waged war on the catholic church. So what I'm saying is we should stop babying the whole fucking world. Everyone starts to bitch cry and moan when they hear the truth and would rather hear whats righteous and politically correct. Obviously these kind of people are not willing to meet reality in the face, denying the truth of reality and preferring to live in some imaginary paradise where wolves and bunnies are best friends and bambi's pops doesn't die, well I say too fucking bad, these people need to open their eyes to the truth of all this shit. Oh yes bush is using terrorists as propaganda....I ask one question and that is how the fuck are terrorists propaganda? Need these people have to be shown the video of 9/11 again? Or how about the countless bombings they do? But enough of that, as I said I think people need a reality check, I'm not a pessimist but I do accept reality and that is shit doesn't always happen the way people want it to. There I'm done (haha sorry I'm venting)
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
munchkinprince
Loyal

Post by munchkinprince »

I believe an apology was called for not because it was all wrong, but because the quote was partially untrue. Though we see many cases of violence and hatred coming from Muslims, it can easily be said that Christianity was far more evil. I never remember hearing of Muslims attempting to take over the world(Imperialism), or completely ravaging an entire continent's governmental and economic structure(Africa) or attempting to selectively breed a nationality out of existence(the lost generation of aboriginees).

However, just as not all Christians are Crusaders, not all Muslims are terrorists. Yes, it is ironic that an uprising occurs to a statement claiming that Muhammed brings violence, but there are many Muslims that wish to simply keep the peace and practice their beliefs quietly.

He apologized not for stating a lie, but for a part-truth, for a prejudiced comment.
Jesus loves you! Even if I think you suck!

Have a great day and a fantastic tomorrow!

:lol: :woot:

I know a kid named Sora who defeated the darkness in humanity's hearts and he's a teenager. You're an adult; what have you done with your life?