I'm Not Sure

This forum is a place where you can feel free to express your beliefs without fear of being judged or discriminated against.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

NHBG_8o8
Hooked On HelpingTeens

I'm Not Sure

Post by NHBG_8o8 »

I was raised in church [Christian] since I was a little kid from birth to the age of 13 (I'm 16 now). I used to go and sometimes the story would affect me and want me to change. But recently it seems like I dont go to God for help. I have a boyfriend now, who is my first. His religion is Christian too but he's like me and knows that God's there just that we dont go to God all the time for help. I need help.. I dunno..
..G0T M3 A R3AL MAN..
goodmorning
Loyal

Re: I'm Not Sure

Post by goodmorning »

I was raised in church [Christian] since I was a little kid from birth to the age of 13 (I'm 16 now). I used to go and sometimes the story would affect me and want me to change. But recently it seems like I dont go to God for help. I have a boyfriend now, who is my first. His religion is Christian too but he's like me and knows that God's there just that we dont go to God all the time for help. I need help.. I dunno..

[/b]

I think I know what you're going through. I often question my religion and beliefs (Christianity) and I try to figure out what's going on with me. Have you tried just sitting down in your room by yourself with no music or noises or anything that distracts you, have your Bible opened up in front of you, and just talk to God? He can lead you in the right direction. :)

God bless, and PM me if you need anything or just want to talk.
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.