Anniversaries

Have you experienced the pain of losing someone close to you? Do you grieve over the death of someone you knew? Here is a safe place to seek support.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Anniversaries

Post by Barbies are Evil »

the day my Nana died was last week........actually, last Tuesday.......and I haven't thought about it until right now...........I feel so guilty when it comes to my grandparents that died because I never told them the thruth, I was still naive to everything that was going on around me when they died........ I truly believe my grandpa is my guardian angel, and my sister Dawn says that Nana appears to her in dreams quite often...oh no..........god, thinking about what went down last Tuesday night.........*head in hands*
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Kit
Veteran

Re: Anniversaries

Post by Kit »

Your grandma gave you the strength to leave that horrible situation dear. She is your gardian angel. She knew that you had to get out of there. And you did. You safely succeeded. You won. Stop blaming yourself and start seeing all that you have gained. Though your grandma isn't hear physically, she is here in your heart, mind, and sole. She's watching over you. Write a letter to your grandma and tell her EVERYTHING. Often, that helps someone release their guilt and let's them feel better. I think you can too. Though I know she already knows - it'll probably be better for your mind if you tried. *gives you a great big hug*
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!