Go Me!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

njh88_07
Loyal

Re: Go Me!

Post by njh88_07 »

I decided to study Psychology on my own before I go on to school for it.
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
RockBSK1432
Loyal

Post by RockBSK1432 »

Recently falling in love with a girl, telling my mom about her, and my mom being supportive about it.
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

I have found something to occupy my time when I'm depressed or scared.

I am very close to asking someone out... Still scared to.

I've interpreted my recurring dream.

Yay! That's it though. I'm just trying to get positive things out so I stop thinking this is so negative...
Memphis38128
Loyal

Post by Memphis38128 »

I would have to say that I did an excellent job so far as a Senior in high school. I made All A's and one B with a GPA of 4.2. I never have had a high GPA as that. Of course I am taking Humanities Honors and Spanish III Honors. I did very well. I am so proud of myself. I will continue to work on getting that B to an A.
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

I was the only one who came out on time today and the choreographer had everyone applaud me since I'm the only one who knows that they're doing and she calls me her Golden Girl because I almost always know what I'm doing in the dances.

I'm the only person to have a 100% in my Journalism class, which feels pretty darn good.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
njh88_07
Loyal

Post by njh88_07 »

I have decided to be positive and keep my life that way for once I've decided to look at the bright side of things.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

-ANONYMOUS

sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

I guess I should write some of the good stuff that has happened to me recently...

1. I've managed to get into Michigan, Connecticutt, Penn State, and Rutgers

2. I am on pace to get an A in Physics and not have to take that final. :)

3. I have managed to accept my singlarity now, and am ready to move on, I hope.

4. I finally feel like I'm being listened to.
njh88_07
Loyal

Post by njh88_07 »

I have been open and honest with my parents and my therapists about how I feel and about what is really going on.

-Earl Nighingale

-ANONYMOUS

falling
Loyal

Post by falling »

This may be hard lol, as now is not the greatest time but let's see if we can find some small positive in it.

- I cannot stand being at college

+ but I'm still here and if I make it to the end I'll get qualifications

- I have an exam next thursday, and the thursday after and I don't cope with exams

+ but...Again I guess, it leads to qualifications

- I'm not sleeping well atm

+ but it's stopping me from feeling

- I'm at college now

+ but I'm meeting my sister and we're probably going bowling later

- I can't stand feeling this way anymore

+ but at least throughout having felt it I've made great friends in laura and tiff. And I'm seeing my psych next week as well as this week for once, as opposed to the usual month long wait.

Hmmm...that will do me for now.
i know what i feel, but i'm afraid to show it, inside, so real, no one else could know it, the whole truth and no lies, cutting deeper i can hear my soul cry, come on testify.
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

+ I applied and was accepted to Nursing School

- Prior experiences and personal habits suggest my impending January dropout from that as well. There goes another profession.

[/b]
That was me a few months ago.

And yes, I did manage a semester at Nursing School. Yes, I dropped out around January. Oh well. Maybe I'll go back in September or next January if I decide I still like Nursing :)

+ Had an appointment with a new therapist today, and she's going to push me to do the cognitive therapy exercises that I've known for years but never applied in day to day life. She seems to be reaching me, this therapist. I came out of the appointment feeling positive :)

+ I applied to two/three menial jobs so that I have something to do during the day (instead of spending all my time on the computer or sleeping in, which I was doing before). Coffee shop. Grocery store. Sucky low-pay jobs, but I kinda need to do it like most teenagers do.

+ I'm going to apply to go out of town in a few months, to volunteer overseas in the Mid-East (not a dangerous place though...a country/city that's peaceful). I'm looking forward to one program specifically: MDA, Magen David Adom, which is a two-month program where you volunteer in an ambulance alongside emergency staff...first-hand first-aide. Looking forward to it :)

+ While I didn't make it to my class for needle injections (which I was looking forward to but was in a funk that week), I prepared for the lesson really well and so decided to practice on myself with the kit we got at school. :D Yup, I injected myself in the thigh, and I live to tell the tale (didn't really get any bruising afterwards either...I must be pretty good!). For those who are diabetic and give their own injections already, this may not seem like the biggest feat. But if you're interested in the medical fields and never stuck a needle into yourself before, but have seen needles injected in you, it makes you feel good when you've taken that step.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
anonymous08
Loyal

Post by anonymous08 »

way to gooo!

glad you're feeling better!

:)
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"