relationship loser :/

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

hide and seek

relationship loser :/

Post by hide and seek »

So I can't help but feel that I am a complete loser when it comes to relationships. I'm 16, had one boyfriend (lasted for about a month). I've been with another guy but the farthest we went was holding hands. I've never even been kissed. Plus I have almost no guy friends. It sucks, a lot. The majority of my friends have boyfriends--and it makes me feel like crap. Ughhhh. Idk what to do.
xxx
Dedicated

Re: relationship loser :/

Post by xxx »

as stupid as it may sound, someone will come along at some point. dont worry about not being kissed yet, I knew somebody who hadnt had a boyfriend when she was 18.

so dont worry about it, cause if you try to force yourself to get a boyfriend it wont work
Girls are not meant to fight dirty.. But I do it anyway!
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

If you don't have guy friends then you don't have guy friends. I had a good number of guy friends, and it is an entirely different ballpark than gal pals, way way out there. I liked it, I enjoyed their company, but if you find that your being drawn toward female companions (im talking about friends) then forget about haveing guy friends. It's something that happens, if your trying to hard, then it's more flirting than it is having a guy pal. A guy pay will come naturally if it's going to be just a nice buddy. As for boyfriends, xxx is entirely correct. Your not the only person. Also, the distinction between a friendship and a romantic realtionship comes down to the physical aspect. so often times the relationships that younger teens have are just like there friendships, just with a different title. Plus, you shouldn't be so concerned with how far you want to go with a guy until you have a specific guy in your life. It's not I'm gona go and make out with the first guy who wants to, it's I've met this guy, I like, we get along, we're dating, now what am I interested in doing physically, hugging, holding hands, kissing? I had a camp romance one wear all we did was hold hands, hug, and sit together, arm around the shoulder and such. My contact with him was acrtually "ligher" than with my previous boyfriend, but the physical contact we did make was just as meaningful and comforting. Point being, don't decide you want to kiss a guy until your actually have a guy who you feel comfortable kissing, or just considering kissing.
Save The Cows!
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

My first kiss was when I was 16, but it was just a kiss, the "relationship" was a total mess and lasted for only 2 weeks. It was embarrassing and I wasn't comfortable around the guy.

I had my first real bf at the age of 18.

I'm truly happy now, it's been 3 years and a half that I'm with somebody I love to death. And I'm 22.

Believe me, the time will come. It seems like an eternity now, and I know everybody repeats the same to you and you must have lost your hope by now. But don't rush into anything. You don't want to have a bf just to have a bf. You want someone you will feel good with. And when the guy comes along, you'll be the happiest girl in the world.
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

i am 22, never had a real serious boyfriend or anything. I kinda saw a few guys but it never went anywhere. The only time i have been kissed was when i was really really drunk, and made out with some strange guy, in the back of a strange bar, in a strange city.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin